Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

After recently buying a copy of Founding Fathers (Jolly Rogers), I learned of the expansion to Founding Fathers: Founding Fathers: Offices & Statesmen

But where is it? Am unable to find it at any of the online retailers, and my FLGS came up empty.

It's not even listed on the Jolly Roger website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Thompson
United States
Taylor
Michigan
flag msg tools
Old Ironsides being overflown by the Blue Angels
mbmbmbmbmb
bgm1961 wrote:

After recently buying a copy of Founding Fathers (Jolly Rogers), I learned of the expansion to Founding Fathers: Founding Fathers: Offices & Statesmen

But where is it? Am unable to find it at any of the online retailers, and my FLGS came up empty.

It's not even listed on the Jolly Roger website.

That's because it's an expansion to this Founding Fathers, not the Jolly Roger version.

That game and it's expansion are available from Game Crafters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Crap! Looks like I'm in the wrong game's page!

Though thanks for answering the question and clearing everything up. I didn't know about this Founding Fathers! I guess I wasn't paying attention when I selected it from the search results.

But now that I do know about, I'm intrigued! I'll have to give it a closer look.

So apparently the Jolly Rogers Founding Fathers doesn't even have an expansion. That's the funny part because I heard somewhere that the expansion makes Founding Fathers a better game, so I went ahead and bought it (the Jolly Rogers version), assuming that was the version that this person was talking about.

Then flash forward to now, when I'm finally getting around to searching for the expansion... only come to find out that I got my games mixed-up!

Doh!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Gilbertson
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmb
bgm1961 wrote:

Crap! Looks like I'm in the wrong game's page!

Though thanks for answering the question and clearing everything up. I didn't know about this Founding Fathers! I guess I wasn't paying attention when I selected it from the search results.

But now that I do know about, I'm intrigued! I'll have to give it a closer look.

So apparently the Jolly Rogers Founding Fathers doesn't even have an expansion. That's the funny part because I heard somewhere that the expansion makes Founding Fathers a better game, so I went ahead and bought it (the Jolly Rogers version), assuming that was the version that this person was talking about.

Then flash forward to now, when I'm finally getting around to searching for the expansion... only come to find out that I got my games mixed-up!

Doh!

... easy enough to do when ther are 86,158 games to look at here on BGG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.