Hide
4 Posts

Quartermaster General» Forums » Rules

Subject: Pact of Steel rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Spyros
msg tools
1) Is it Germany or Italy that decide how many cards shall the Germany player discard?

2) Do "random cards" mean that a) they are picked at random from the discard pile (i.e. the discard pile is shuffled and then the top x cards are taken) or b) the Italian player chooses which cards to pick from the discard pile?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Witch Lord
msg tools
mbmb
1) The way we play it, Germany decides.

2) The cards are drawn randomly, i.e. the Italian player shuffles all the cards in their discard pile and draws randomly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Anastasia
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Spyros_UCL wrote:
1) Is it Germany or Italy that decide how many cards shall the Germany player discard?

2) Do "random cards" mean that a) they are picked at random from the discard pile (i.e. the discard pile is shuffled and then the top x cards are taken) or b) the Italian player chooses which cards to pick from the discard pile?

How on earth could "random" ever be read to mean "a player chooses"? I agree with Witch Lord's answers but I find that part of the question baffling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spyros
msg tools
MyNameIsFourteen wrote:
Spyros_UCL wrote:

How on earth could "random" ever be read to mean "a player chooses"? I agree with Witch Lord's answers but I find that part of the question baffling.

Yeah, I know and I agree.
Sometimes even though I ask a question I am 99% sure that I already know the answer but I still have to ask as there have been typos n the cards/rules in the past so I have to make sure as I am playing this game hundreds of times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.