Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Asen Aleksandrov
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
If your magnetic target unit gets destroyed by a tactic, is the rest of that tactic's damage just lost or can you carry it over to other units?

Example from just now: my friend had a cruiser w magnetic target and a fighter and i had enough damage to kill both, but supposedly i had to drop all of it on the cruiser and lose the rest?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frédéric GUERARD
France
Lille
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
You can inflict your damage one by one, so if you kill the magnetic target, then its effect won't apply anymore for the next damages.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asen Aleksandrov
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you. What if that ship has Evasion and had not previously received damage? I think that's what happened and my friend was actually right. We were sorta drunk.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frédéric GUERARD
France
Lille
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Then you can't achieve it within the same Tactic resolution. You need two Tactics (by 2 players for example) or an indirect damage to break it (mine field, autodestructive device, etc).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.