Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My tokens are pretty significantly offset on one side (for example, one side the Xs of the marked tokens get cut off along the curve). I'm wondering if any of you out there with the plastic token pack might be willing to give away or sell your redundant set of cardboard tokens ($5 or so sound right?), or even swap it for mine if you're not picky. Happy to pay shipping, of course. If so, Geekmail me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Rush
msg tools
If you are willing to wait a month or two, you can get free replacements from CMON, I had to get a new box and board for Blood Rage, and coins for Smog, took them a little bit but they replaced them with no question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's an idea; wasn't sure if they would do that, since the game's playable as is, just really noticeably off on the tokens. (If everyone's are like that then I'm probably just out of luck!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Bellmore
New York
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have cardboard tokens I'm not doing anything with. They are sorta still in the plastic. I say sorta cuz there was something else in there (don't remember what) that required me to open the plastic, but I tried to make sure the tokens didn't get free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, if they're not too off-center and you don't mind giving them up I'd take them off your hands! No problem that they're not in plastic; in fact, that's better, since you can see how they came out. I'll post a pic of some of the worst ones later on to show you how mine came out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Bellmore
New York
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think they are off-center but I guess I didn't look at them too close. I'll take a look after work to be sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Happy to pass along a few bucks for your trouble.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CK Lai
Malaysia
Subang Jaya
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Krushhhhh wrote:
If you are willing to wait a month or two, you can get free replacements from CMON, I had to get a new box and board for Blood Rage, and coins for Smog, took them a little bit but they replaced them with no question.

Ditto. My Blood Rage tokens were die-cut off center. Sent in photos to CMON Suppport. Got it acknowledged and about 3 months later a new token punchboard popped up in my mailbox.

For The Others, I'm missing one Corrupted Hobo board (got 2 Corrupted Doctors instead). Reported to CMON. Here's their reply:

"This will ship once we have received the final product from China to the US and when the fulfillment's are close to be done."

Of course, that was before the whole Hanjin mess blew up, so who knows how much longer that will take.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.