Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
20 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: RSP was on the cutting edge rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
The idea "floating" has begun. Still a bit of a long shot, but shorter than a week ago.

Watch for Biden to be in the polls in a hypothetical Trump match up shortly. They'll be better than 60-40 for Biden.

http://themoderatevoice.com/219468/
http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/09/trump-in-trouble-if-hillary-cr...
http://natmonitor.com/2016/09/14/before-clinton-implodes-dem...
http://www.ibtimes.com/will-hillary-clinton-drop-out-how-joe...
http://news.sky.com/story/if-clinton-drops-out-of-the-race-f...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Hillary dropping out is a bit of pipe dream this close to the finish line. But is is nice to dream.

I wonder how Bernie feels now, so close but he did get a hell of a payday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
jeremycobert wrote:
I think Hillary dropping out is a bit of pipe dream this close to the finish line. But is is nice to dream.

It has to happen this close to the finish line to avoid a messy Biden/Sanders fight.

That was always the plan.... Well... Bern messed up the original plan... That was always Plan B.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, well when you lob a plate of spaghetti at the wall some of it is going to stick no matter what.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dearlove
United Kingdom
Isleworth
Middx
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

It has to happen this close to the finish line to avoid a messy Biden/Sanders fight.

That was always the plan.... Well... Bern messed up the original plan... That was always Plan B.

Whose plan? He says playing along with the looney until the men in white coats arrive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
Altair IV wrote:
Yeah, well when you lob a plate of spaghetti at the wall some of it is going to stick no matter what.

All hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:

How does that stop a messy fight?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:

If Hillary does drop, and the DNC chooses Biden, the Bernie fans will become even more unhinged than usual.

Pass the popcorn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
Either way, Trump gets his toupee handed to him in the general election. He's got to be praying hard that Clinton stays in the race -- it's his only shot.

And I gotta give it up to Koldie -- he was ahead of the curve on this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
DavidDearlove wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

Whose plan? He says playing along with the looney until the men in white coats arrive.

The tinfoil hat theories the conservatives on RSP throw around are pretty crazy. It has become abundantly clear that they just like to smell each others farts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
sfox wrote:
The tinfoil hat theories the conservatives on RSP throw around are pretty crazy. It has become abundantly clear that they just like to smell each others farts.

Humpf. I would expect no less from a follower of the Church of Bob.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
sfox wrote:

Odd, I'm not even sure what you mean by that. You do know that Church of the SubGenius is just a parody religion right? Basically no different than claiming to be a Pastafarian, although SubGenius has been around much longer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
sfox wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:
sfox wrote:

Odd, I'm not even sure what you mean by that. You do know that Church of the SubGenius is just a parody religion right? Basically no different than claiming to be a Pastafarian, although SubGenius has been around much longer.

Uh duh! I have the pamphlet from the first incarnation of Bob (circa 1976).

Maybe I should have put that first post in green. Dude, seriously, is there anyone stupid enough to think the Church of Subgenius is anything but a parody?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
sfox wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:
sfox wrote:

Maybe I should have put that first post in green. Dude, seriously, is there anyone stupid enough to think the Church of Subgenius is anything but a parody?

A lot of people spout some really crazy stuff here on RSP and they appear to really believe it, at least as far as I can tell. Most of the time I can't see how Colbert, Koldfoot, Drew, BJ, etc can possibly believe the nonsense they are spouting, but they take it so seriously that I'm not really sure anymore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
sfox wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:
sfox wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:
sfox wrote:

A lot of people spout some really crazy stuff here on RSP and they appear to really believe it, at least as far as I can tell. Most of the time I can't see how Colbert, Koldfoot, Drew, BJ, etc can possibly believe the nonsense they are spouting, but they take it so seriously that I'm not really sure anymore.

That's just politics. Off those subjects, they're solid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Beaton
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
I have a cunning plan
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
sfox wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:
sfox wrote:

If you believe in Bob, the evidence is sufficient.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
I like "themoderatevoice.com" It's like the old joke about countries with "Democratic" in their name.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Playing along with this...

Hillary drops out

Biden beats Trump

What happens to the US?
More spending, more debt?
US regains its un-apologetic world position?
Racial tensions diffuse?
Economic gaps close?

My paycheck lasts longer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
"I made a promise on the grave of my parents...
badge
...that I would rid this city of the evil that took their lives. "
mbmbmbmbmb
StevenE wrote:
Playing along with this...

Hillary drops out

Biden beats Trump

What happens to the US?
More spending, more debt?
US regains its un-apologetic world position?
Racial tensions diffuse?
Economic gaps close?

My paycheck lasts longer?

Stronger and Longer Lasting erections.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Re: RSP was on the cutting edge "Blades of GLORY!"-gender *flipped*!
whistle Jill Stein & Michelle Obama! surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.