Mark Kalina
United States
Vernon
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The Central Connecticut Wargaming (and Gaming) Association (CCWA) meets this Friday September 16th in Windsor @ 6:30 PM.

The CCWA meets twice a month (every first and third Friday) to play a wide variety of wargames and board games (Don't let the name fool you). The club has been together since 1977. We are the oldest continuously meeting game club in Connecticut.

We welcome and encourage new people to visit and become regular members. Members also seem to get together outside the club to play against each other face to face. We have a brightly lit gaming area, air conditioned and an equipped kitchen.

We play ALL kinds of wargames and games.

Cost: Nothing, Nada, Zip, Zilch, Free! And it really is free...

Meeting time and place:

The CCWA meets every first and Third Friday every Month at the Windsor Volunteers Firehouse (Reserve) on Rte 159 (224 Windsor Avenue, Windsor, CT) in the Wilson Section of Windsor, CT.

The GPS coordinates are; 41.807991,-72.65863

Driving Directions to the CCWA:

From points North of Hartford:

I-91 SOUTH toward HARTFORD

Take exit #35B toward BLOOMFIELD/WINDSOR - go 0.3 mi
Turn Left on CT-218 - go 0.5 mi
Turn Right on WINDSOR AVE[CT-159]
This is a divided road, the fire house will be on the left approx 1 mi. If you go under the next I-91 underpass and arrive in Hartford, turn around and head back on Rte 159 North.
Firehouse will be on your right approx 0.2 mi on right.

From points South of Hartford:

I-91 NORTH toward SPRINGFIELD/HARTFORD

Take exit #34/CT-159 toward WINDSOR AVE - go 0.3 mi
Turn Left on MEADOW RD - go 0.1 mi
Turn Right on WINDSOR AVE [CT-159] toward WINDSOR/WILSON
Firehouse will be on your right approx 0.2 mi on right.

The firehouse is a two story brick structure. Please park on the North side of the building parking lot. The entrance is next to the two side truck bays. Take a right go down the stairs and through the door into the meeting room.

Please E-mail me if you need more info.

Don't forget to bring a game you want to play! Hope to see you at our next meeting!

Good Gaming!

Mark Kalina
CCWA Chairman
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.