Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Bacher
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
Okami
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I got this game yesterday, and played last night. We went through the deck several times and each had only one point. We just didn't feel like we were getting enough information.

I realize it's likely much better with more players, but have any of you come up with your own 2-player variants that you enjoyed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Meltzer
United States
Dover
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Eight ball, corner pocket
mbmbmbmbmb
bbacher wrote:
My wife and I got this game yesterday, and played last night. We went through the deck several times and each had only one point. We just didn't feel like we were getting enough information.

I realize it's likely much better with more players, but have any of you come up with your own 2-player variants that you enjoyed?

Did you have four racks in play? Even with two players, you set up the other two racks...just wondering if you did that. My wife and I play 2-player as well, and we have never had the problem that you described.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Bacher
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
Okami
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, we had out 4 racks. I guess we just need to get better at digesting the information available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.