Popular Tags: [View All]
Rocky V
United States
INDIANAPOLIS
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi

I played my first game yesterday and I have a few clarifications.

1) If my ambiance is to the far right which gives me prestige point, can I opt for getting 1 coin or advance in any act instead?

2) The symmetrical first seem to be straight forward..but as we progressed, it became confusing. The rules state the if you put one color in the far right then it should be same on the far left...but the above row has four spots, what kind of combinations are legal?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Beri
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
1) No.
2) Your scenery should look like this:

a b b a
c d e d c
f g g f
h j k j h

where two identical letters must be the same value (or gold) and where you are not forced to have two a’s, two b’s and so on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocky V
United States
INDIANAPOLIS
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for explaining this with an example. I had the same assumption, but I checked a few video playthroughs on BGG and one of the scenery had Three A's where you mentioned JKJ in ur example.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Beri
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
rocky9555 wrote:
Thanks for explaining this with an example. I had the same assumption, but I checked a few video playthroughs on BGG and one of the scenery had Three A's where you mentioned JKJ in ur example.
This is perfectly legal.
Different letters may be covered with identical tiles, but not the other way around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.