Hide
4 Posts

Legends of Andor: Wolf Warrior» Forums » General

Subject: How to get this in proper quality? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter vP
msg tools
This hero seems interesting but using just paper isn't going to make it work as a standee. Is there any way to get it with proper quality? Are there companies which would print this in proper quality if the image is provided?

Only other viable alternative seems to be to order replacement parts and attach the printed items to those.

Anyone has any other ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Yang
Canada
Woodbridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have successfully printed on regular printer and glued to cardboard to make it thick enough to stick into a plastic standee base. It's doable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Schoberg
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
it's like an accident that we keep on knitting
badge
and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy of the New Heroes expansion had misprinted character boards for two of the characters (which I received replacements for), so I ended up gluing the Wolf Warrior to one and using the other to make the standees. Worked really well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
d Michel
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I ordered the Neue Helden expansion from Kosmos they put a copy of the wolf warrior in as a bonus. You might try contacting them directly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.