Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Sherlock
United States
Anaheim Hills
California
flag msg tools
Admin @ www.cigargeeks.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I love using Vassal when I am traveling.

Is someone going to be adding these components to the existing Vassal mod for Labyrinth solitaire?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morocco Mole
United States
Redwood City
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Labyrinth: The War on Terror has in comments section: "Version 4.2 is also coming soon and will include the AWAKENING Expansion."

I believe the developer is Joel Toppen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sherlock
United States
Anaheim Hills
California
flag msg tools
Admin @ www.cigargeeks.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Morocco_Mole wrote:
Labyrinth: The War on Terror has in comments section: "Version 4.2 is also coming soon and will include the AWAKENING Expansion."

I believe the developer is Joel Toppen.

Awesome. If Joel is doing it, it will be of excellent quality.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Bender
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
Just got a note from Joel that he will be posting the Awakening expansion to VASSAL either today or tomorrow.

On a different topic, I would love to see the game expansion available in ACTS as well. If anyone knows how to create modules in that program, please let me know and I will assist if needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Toppen
United States
Gallup
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
Preorder Navajo Wars by GMT Games
mbmbmbmbmb
trevorbender wrote:
Just got a note from Joel that he will be posting the Awakening expansion to VASSAL either today or tomorrow.

On a different topic, I would love to see the game expansion available in ACTS as well. If anyone knows how to create modules in that program, please let me know and I will assist if needed.

Hey guys, I was running some final tests and discovered a bug that may set things back until the weekend. Sorry!

-Joel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morocco Mole
United States
Redwood City
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
joel_m_toppen wrote:
trevorbender wrote:

Hey guys, I was running some final tests and discovered a bug that may set things back until the weekend. Sorry!

-Joel

Hey Joel,

I noticed that version 4.2 is posted. I assume that the bug is squashed?

Thanks.

MMole

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conor Hickey
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I may well be doing something wrong here but if I start a game as the Jihadist, with the bot playing the US, cards dealt out are visible with a 'Hidden' label over them - this also happens with the US cards so I can see their hand as it gets dealt - am I missing something here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Morse
msg tools
I came on here to mention the same thing. I can't quite figure out why the cards would draw with the hidden watermark rather than the card back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Toppen
United States
Gallup
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
Preorder Navajo Wars by GMT Games
mbmbmbmbmb
TwoShedsJackson wrote:
I may well be doing something wrong here but if I start a game as the Jihadist, with the bot playing the US, cards dealt out are visible with a 'Hidden' label over them - this also happens with the US cards so I can see their hand as it gets dealt - am I missing something here?

It's a bug. It's an easy fix, but I gotta rebuild the scenario setups. #ThatSucks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.