7 Posts

Legends of Andor» Forums » General

Subject: Best hero combination for 2 players? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jake Freiburger
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What are people's thoughts on the best hero combination if playing with just 2 people? All of my experience so far is playing with 4 players and using all of the original heroes. I own the New Heroes expansion (& Star Shield) but haven't played with any of them yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dmitriy Razumov
Russia
Vladimir
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
There is a good synergy between Mage and Warrior (with helm) certainly. But this choice is pretty obvious.

Also Arbon and Dwarf compensates each other really good. This choice really interesting one.

I invent fan-hero who works very well with Fenn the ranger. Warrior with Fenn also can be pretty cool.

Also you can use both mages - thematically it's kinda awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Stefanou
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
For Battles certainly Wizard warrior
But I would suggest wizard archer because the archer can win one move and buy potions cheaper
Thematically yeah the two wizzards would be great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Steinbach
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We always play with 2 heroes each. Gives you more options and makes the game more fun in my opinion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dmitriy Razumov
Russia
Vladimir
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Grgiwn wrote:
But I would suggest wizard archer

Archer is cool but he don't use the helm.

Warrior+helm+wizard=power!

I think Archer will work good with Water Wizard: archer with the Water Spirit can effectively attack multiple monsters from castle while water Wizard running all over the land.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Ross Spurgeon
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My best two player experiences were realized after the game... I'm not sure a prediction could have occurred before the event. All the same, there are Heroes which I play over and over, even if I do not win.

'best' = ???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom tom
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmb
Try this for a fun time: Use a third 'community' hero that either of you can use on your turn in place of your own hero. The only rule: the 3rd hero can not be used on 2 consecutive turns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.