Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn Isenhart
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently picked this one up, and my family enjoyed the game. We're really into co-op games in general, and so we've played both the introduction scenario and the full co-op game. But I'm worried that the game will start to get a bit repetitive. Has anyone put out or created more co-op scenarios?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarad Bond
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ShawnI wrote:
I recently picked this one up, and my family enjoyed the game. We're really into co-op games in general, and so we've played both the introduction scenario and the full co-op game. But I'm worried that the game will start to get a bit repetitive. Has anyone put out or created more co-op scenarios?

Mage Knight -> Forums -> Variants

Just a couple from quite a few, actually (might have to scale them for more players by adding more tiles or some equivalent):
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1111580/new-scenario-quest-g...
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1399173/new-scenario-ladyhaw...

That said, I've never found Mage Knight to be very repetitive at all, and I pretty much always play the Volkare scenarios from Lost Legions each time. It depends on your personality, perhaps, but the map is different each time and thus so are the kinds of things you recruit, the types of rewards you get, and the terrain challenges. Your advanced actions, splls, skills, and units are different, and I always play a different MK each time, which completely changes how you build and play your character.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.