Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I've just got into this game. Can't help but love the figures! I've tried the online version as well and noticed not many online players through the app. I remember trying out the app a couple of years ago and there were a lot of players. So, what's in Krosmaster's future? Any guesses or ideas? I heard CMoN is taking over distribution here in the US, but not sure if they can really do much, since they're really just a distributor. Is that true?

I know Krosmaster 2.0 is scheduled to be released here next month so I'm hoping it sparks some interest again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Master Roshi
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
It is a pretty good game. The app is fairly crappy however.

Huge success with my kids for obvious reasons. It didn't hurt that they love Wakfu on Netflix.

I agree I am not sure about the future of the game long term (in the US) without more support/marketing from CMON. It is barely advertised that the game is supposed to come out next month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't get much time to play boardgames any more because i have 2 little kids (4 and 7). I showed them the Wakfu cartoon on Netflix and showed them the Krosmaster app to get them excited about the whole world. They love the cartoon and my 4 year old wants to watch me play the app so I'm hoping I can get them to play now! So hope the game stays alive!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.