Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Heard from SHIP NAKED today. I received notice that my shipping label has been generated and the tracking number for my KS copy of Tiny Epic Western.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Paltrineri
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Me too!!! YAY!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty Devine
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh-ho the Wells Fargo Wagon is a comin'!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've also got the shipping notice. But no tracking number ( seems they don't support tracking for Germany)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Myers
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
Dexposure.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received a shipping notice and tracking number from ShipNaked, they are using DHL as a shipping partner and they deliver package to your local USPS to finish. I just received another KS game from SH/DHL/USPS the same way so I can share my experience of how long it takes.

I live in Portland OR west coast and ShipNaked ships from MA, east coast.
Aug 21, I got my "check address is correct" from Ship Naked, No tracking number yet.
Sept 1, received shipping notice from ShipNaked package on the way via DHL to USPS.
Sept 7, Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
Sept 14, Finally arrived at local Post Office.
Sept 15, Game arrived at my house, no damage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Lovejay
Canada
West of Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Yus haz won eet!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also received an email confirming shipping without tracking number for Canada.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cliff Fisher
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a notice on 9/16. However, it says that my order was to be shipped 9/14, and while there's a tracking number, there is still no tracking data available from Ship Naked or DHL. Not too worried about it (yet!) but... we'll see if it actually ships in the next few days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my shipping notice along with tracking number on Friday, 9/16. It says it's expected to ship 9/14 when I clicked on the tracking number. I don't think it's shipped yet though unless it's on the way. Theres no other info other than that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Rankin
United States
Frazier Park
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the same problem as the two posters above me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aging One wrote:
Heard from SHIP NAKED today. I received notice that my shipping label has been generated and the tracking number for my KS copy of Tiny Epic Western.

Well, so far, the tracking number provided by SHIP NAKED has provided me exactly zero information regarding the delivery of my KS package. surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Lovejay
Canada
West of Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Yus haz won eet!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They said they were creating all labels in batch and would be gradually shipping out the packages. So I guess they created all labels this week-end and have begun shipping.

You can at least track it, in Canada there is no tracking number provided at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is a common practice to batch print the labels prior to shipping and some software automatically generates email notices at this point. It is common for the status to change to "received" (or something similar) when the packages actually get in to the shipping system.

When they are actually on their way the status will reflect that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pittsburgh, USA. My tracking number finally was recognized as an active DHL shipment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
knuckles29 wrote:
Pittsburgh, USA. My tracking number finally was recognized as an active DHL shipment.
Pittsburgh, USA. My tracking number has not yet been recognized as an active DHL shipment, so I'm stealing yours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
knuckles29 wrote:
Be happy. All I know is that I have been informed that I will eventually get a tracking number. My game is still sitting somewhere waiting to get the bad news that it is being sent to my house. Eventually.

The playmate arrived a month or so ago.whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:
knuckles29 wrote:
Pittsburgh, USA. My tracking number has not yet been recognized as an active DHL shipment, so I'm stealing yours.

For what it's worth, I'm the designer and in Pittsburgh and my copies haven't yet gotten to me yet. So there's nothing to worry about. They start printing the labels, and then move to packing & shipping, so there's a couple days between the tracking number and the package leaving the warehouse! Just a bit longer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hausig
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the Departed Shipping Partner Facility notice today. Hopefully this week then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy McCann
United States
Lexington
South Carolina
flag msg tools
9/21 and neither have I gotten. South Carolina here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aging One wrote:
Aging One wrote:

Well, so far, the tracking number provided by SHIP NAKED has provided me exactly zero information regarding the delivery of my KS package. surprise

My tracking number is now active! Hand-off to USPS now in progress.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cliff Fisher
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copy Wednesday!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Urban
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
My package has had a status of "Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item" for a week now. This is very frustrating, and I have no idea what can be done about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ostadan wrote:
My package has had a status of "Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item" for a week now. This is very frustrating, and I have no idea what can be done about it.

Mine says the same thing. I'm in California, and I noticed that others in Washington, Ariz, and Ca received theirs yesterday. According to the last update, they said to contact ShipNaked if we haven't received anything by today (Sept 30). So I'm going to wait to check the mail today before I email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tlee33 wrote:
Ostadan wrote:

Mine says the same thing. I'm in California, and I noticed that others in Washington, Ariz, and Ca received theirs yesterday. According to the last update, they said to contact ShipNaked if we haven't received anything by today (Sept 30). So I'm going to wait to check the mail today before I email.

Mine is saying the same as well. I assume its en route and will be updated when it arrives at my house/local mail peoples.

As for the KS update the date of the 30th was for receiving shipping notification, not the package. Although it also said "If at least one week has passed since this update was posted to Kickstarter and your tracking information is not up to date, please contact ship naked." So maybe be better to wait till the 4th

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I checked my status this morning it was still in pre-shipping limbo.

Naturally the game arrived this afternoon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no game....but I do have 12 homeless posse members now

Got the notice the game has finally moved to my town, so it seems to eventually 'warp' to its next destination, should receive mine by tomorrow hopefuly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.