GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 68.89

4,796 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
30.2% of Goal | 28 Days Left

Support:

Eric Martin
msg tools
mb
In the latest news article, introducing The Dunwich Legacy (https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/9/9/the-dunw...), there is a card with the title 'Alchemical Concoction' that shows a flask icon in the upper right corner. On asset cards, the upper right corner is where the class icon appears (except on neutral cards), leading me to suspect that one of the new investigators in the expansion will belong to a new class. I would guess it to be either Scientist or Chemist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That card is neutral. The class is shown by the color, not icon on the top right
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bennett
msg tools
I don't really know how things work, but I thought that symbol looked more like an encounter set icon, so maybe it is something you get from the scenario?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Clements
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
Turns out Esseb did touch the flag. Don't tell him I said so though.
mbmbmbmbmb
It is an enoucnter set icon. So it comes up in a scenario.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Donghi
Italy
Near Milan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, that's clever. I already knew there were allies in the encounter deck, but assests? That just blew me away. Some things you bring from home, some things you find while you explore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.