Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

So far I only played one session (Serial killer).

But I'm confused with the number of characters to use for solo sessions. I don't see anywhere how to scale the game in order to balance the number of players.

I can't imagine that there wouldn't be something to counterbalance this as the game will obviously become easier the more characters/players you have (if you play six characters, the bad guy will only act 1/7th of the time but when you play with two characters, he reacts 1/3rd of the time).

This would be fine if it was a pure solo game as the number of characters would be a way to adjust the difficulty level.
But this game is supposed to be multiplayers too, so I would be really surprised that the game played with 2 players/characters would be more than twice harder than the same game played with 6 of them.

What Am I not getting here?

And if it is the way it is, what number of characters would be a "normal" game mode?

Thanks

PS: I only played one session but I can tell that I like the game so far :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Eastwood
United States
Windham
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Chaos is a ladder
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been playing this solo with 3 characters each time I play and it seems to balance ok. I wouldn't run more than 4 due to table space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.