Stephen Conway
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, folks.

Episode 240 of The Spiel is now available.

Oh My Goods is a small game that packs a huge punch.

Using a deck of 110 cards, players build engines where the cards represent both the factories you build and the goods you produce. These factories create production chains, turning basic resources into more valuable goods - wheat into flour, flour into bread and so on.

The most surprising aspect of Oh My Goods is its press-your-luck element. Each day, you must commit your workers at sunrise to work efficiently or sloppily based on partial information. Each day offers a high risk, high reward situation. Accounting for this unpredictable element makes the game challenging and fun every time you play.

Not bad for a game that can literally fit in your back pocket!

Tune in to learn why we think Oh My Goods has earned the Spiel of Approval Award!

Follow the link below to listen or download the show or find The Spiel on iTunes.

http://thespiel.net/?q=node/1283

Congratulations to designer Alexander Pfister and publishers Lookout Games and Mayfair Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.