Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Matt
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello, i came to this game after playing betrayal at the house of the hill

i really liked opening the tiles and creating the game

How does this game does this? is the map preset? how many tiles are there?

are there many house tiles like betrayal?

i want to see if it's worth getting one or both games, and as a bonus i could use the tiles for Call of cthulhu rpg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game is out of print. Also all the maps are preset and laid out at the beginning of each play. Likely you would prefer Mansions of Madness: Second Edition which was recently released. In the 2nd edition the maps are variable and are not laid out prior to the game starting.

Keep in mind that maps are not randomly generated like they are in Betrayal but they do have a few different maps for most scenarios and you won't know which one you're getting until you explore it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Matt
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmb
thebaker1983 wrote:
This game is out of print. Also all the maps are preset and laid out at the beginning of each play. Likely you would prefer Mansions of Madness: Second Edition which was recently released. In the 2nd edition the maps are variable and are not laid out prior to the game starting.

Keep in mind that maps are not randomly generated like they are in Betrayal but they do have a few different maps for most scenarios and you won't know which one you're getting until you explore it.

ops, should have seen there is a 2nd edition ,thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott LeBlanc
United States
Lyman
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The tiles could be perfect for a Call of Cthulhu scenario either way.

Grizz
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.