Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernard Gourion
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi everybody,

I prepare a new excel tool to manage games with all expansions of Gods war and with some good graphics to figure units (graphics from the KS in fact)

when the tool is ready, i will launch and manage a game with 6 empires and all expansions (Elder races, chaos monsters and cosmic entities). At the same time, to the best i can do, i will story tell the whole game so that observers and people that don't pledge the KS could see how the glorantha is definitely a good one.
To not frighten potential backers (?), The KS has been a bit low on the universe. i can understand the risk to have the universe too detailed but here my purpose is to get the game feel like a real story of high fantasy!!

So i will run 1 or 2 tables with 6 players interested by my idea.
Know that as i will use ALL expansions, i will introduce some little tweaks to the expansions so that we could see potentially ALL units from the expansions.

from now, you can register if you want to be in. take care that to have the best experience, committed players will to play at least one play by day and shall engage to follow the game closely.

also, to ease the flow of the game, if there are sufficient people, i will one table with european people and one with american ones so that too much time delays don't come to break the rythm of the games.

Subscribe to this thread and wait and see... Yelm is soon dead...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.