Project: ELITE» Forums » General

Subject: How to get drawlab to respond to emails? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Wickstead
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Recieved my kickstarter and love the gameplay. Only missing one slug (have 5 and card says I need 6) and drawlab not responding to my email. Anyone know another way?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Juri
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
In my shipment 2/3rd of the cards were missing. I mailed to drawlabs about two weeks ago, no answer so far. I mailed to Artipia via KS and they answered one or two days later and told me, they would send replacements. The replacements are not here today, but I am in good faith, that the stuff is on its way and I will be able to play the game soon.

So, maybe you get an answer, if you contact Artipia.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Wickstead
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting, I actually emailed Artipia via ks page first and they told me they wouldn't replace mini, but drawlab would... Might try Artipia again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Juri
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Maybe I was "lucky" because I miss cards and no Minis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
deekerston schweddy

Highland
California
msg tools
mb
They seem to enjoy pointing fingers at each other while they both claim "responsibility" for the mess ups. Yet they both have difficulty responding to their customers' concerns. I haven't received mine yet but dreading what I will find.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
deekerston schweddy

Highland
California
msg tools
mb
It's also very interesting that Konstantino is very quick to reply when it comes to rules questions on here but not for questions like this. Customer service and satisfaction questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Fields of Green. Now on Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Please address all issues regarding the miniatures to Drawlab.
Please address all issues regarding all other game components as well as gameplay to Artipia.

Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Schuber
msg tools
mbmb
Any sort of update of the shipping for US backers, Konstantinos? Any sort of tracking numbers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Neojames82 wrote:
Any sort of update of the shipping for US backers, Konstantinos? Any sort of tracking numbers?

that is a question for drawlab... I think...

no one in USA has received anything right? (exc for "special orders") I think our window start next week (9/19/16).... if the last update is correct and nothing else has happen

EDIT on update august 27, by drawlab re USA
"After arriving to the warehouse, shipment is going to be handled within 1-2 days and everything is going to be dispatched within a week using FedEx Home Delivery. That means that the ETA for all the USA & Canada backers is 15-22 of September. "

I`m waiting till next week; if nothing for most of us early next week, then I expect an update from Drawlab

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
They said something similar about the EU stuff and were off by weeks in some cases. I don't have my hopes up at all, especially with all the issues that are being reported.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bookblogger wrote:
They said something similar about the EU stuff and were off by weeks in some cases. I don't have my hopes up at all, especially with all the issues that are being reported.

true. It would be nice if it arrive next week when I`m off though. lol. a girl can dream lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
deekerston schweddy

Highland
California
msg tools
mb
Email addresses please????

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Wickstead
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
3pod wrote:
Please address all issues regarding the miniatures to Drawlab.
Please address all issues regarding all other game components as well as gameplay to Artipia.

Thank you

Question: is there a special code we need to get a response in regards to miniatures? I tried 'please' that's the only one I know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
deekerston wrote:
Email addresses please????

per update on 8/4..

"We would also like to ask you to address all issues and comments regarding the miniature production and game delivery to Drawlab Entertainment (info@drawlab.com). Please note that we will be able to respond after Tuesday because we are currently attending GenCon 2016. The campaign may have been run by Artipia Games' account but this is a collaborative effort and those tasks were handled entirely by us - we don't think it is fair for Artipia Games to be held accountable for things they had no control in. Finally, you can address all issues and comments regarding the rest of the game as well as game-play to Artipia Games (support@artipiagames.com).."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Neojames82 wrote:

Our status from Drawlab (which we also posted on the comments of the KS) is that the packages are already in the hands of the fulfillment company in the US and they are sorting them out.

As soon as they begin shipping, we will notify you. My personal assumption is that each package will need no more than 2 days to be delivered (again just my personal assumption) so in many cases the games may arrive before we even have the information to post it.

Also, a clarification that was posted in the comments of the KS. A few backers from the US/Canada had unique packages, meaning that the exact items they had ordered had not been ordered by any other backer. The fulfillment company in the US could not handle these packages and so they had to be shipped from the UK-Gamesquest (at a much higher cost). This is why a few backers from the US/Canada already have received their games.

Now since we packed all US/Canada packages here in Greece, the process of delivering them to you should not be long since all the US fulfillment company has to do is add labels on each package. I am positive that the deadline Drawlab announced (delivery until 22nd) will be met.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Wickstead
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I went via Artipia and asked them if they knew why Drawlab wasn't responding. This is the reply:

We have informed Drawlab and they said to us they will respond to all emails soon.
Thank you
Nikos
Artipia Games

I guess they have a huge backlog of emails to work through and obviously they can reply acording to Nikos. So we wait for as long as a piece of string is? Out of all this I'm glad Artipia is/has been doing something about it all. They seem the active party here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
deekerston schweddy

Highland
California
msg tools
mb
Drawlabs needs to focus EQUAL time to those who are missing minis for THIS game and those new Kickstarter projects that they are currently trying to get funded/fulfilled!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Drawlabs stated in a KS comment that usually respond within a few hours, occasionally it may take a day or two. I would suggest going there and asking them to anyone having issues with them responding to emails.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Reubzaet
Netherlands
Landgraaf
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received an e-mail from Drawlab regarding an issue I reported. Considering they are located in Greece and it is 1.30 AM there at the moment, I think they are putting in quite a bit of effort.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
deekerston schweddy

Highland
California
msg tools
mb
Co1980 wrote:
I just received an e-mail from Drawlab regarding an issue I reported. Considering they are located in Greece and it is 1.30 AM there at the moment, I think they are putting in quite a bit of effort.

Yes, they are replying NOW because they are being called out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denmark
Bagsværd
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But what if Im missing a hole cardboard sheet and mintures who to contact then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Foster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Darkwing Dahl wrote:
But what if Im missing a hole cardboard sheet and mintures who to contact then?

Presumably both. Artipia for the board, draw labs for the minis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Jones
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
3pod wrote:
Neojames82 wrote:

Our status from Drawlab (which we also posted on the comments of the KS) is that the packages are already in the hands of the fulfillment company in the US and they are sorting them out.

As soon as they begin shipping, we will notify you. My personal assumption is that each package will need no more than 2 days to be delivered (again just my personal assumption) so in many cases the games may arrive before we even have the information to post it.

Also, a clarification that was posted in the comments of the KS. A few backers from the US/Canada had unique packages, meaning that the exact items they had ordered had not been ordered by any other backer. The fulfillment company in the US could not handle these packages and so they had to be shipped from the UK-Gamesquest (at a much higher cost). This is why a few backers from the US/Canada already have received their games.

Now since we packed all US/Canada packages here in Greece, the process of delivering them to you should not be long since all the US fulfillment company has to do is add labels on each package. I am positive that the deadline Drawlab announced (delivery until 22nd) will be met.

WOW, just stumbled on this quote while trolling around being angry at this whole process. That was written soooo long ago now. Still no game. I guess 'positive' in Greek means 'negative' in English? Sooo frustrated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ldayjones wrote:
3pod wrote:
Neojames82 wrote:

WOW, just stumbled on this quote while trolling around being angry at this whole process. That was written soooo long ago now. Still no game. I guess 'positive' in Greek means 'negative' in English? Sooo frustrated.
It IS frustrating. Almost amusing. I cannot believe that anyone at Artipia or Drawlab is happy about this. Tough to tell when the truth is not revealed.

Clearly there is a problem. I do wonder what it is. It is my GUESS that the shippers did not get paid and are only shipping when they get a little money from Drawlab.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ldayjones wrote:
3pod wrote:
I am positive that the deadline Drawlab announced (delivery until 22nd) will be met.

Albert,

The reasons I said "positive" is better explained in the Ratings thread.

If I was handling this, it would have been "I'm sure". Since I wasn't, it had to be "I'm positive" .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.