Codex: Card-Time Strategy» Forums » General

Subject: Would love to see Team Covenant make a nice set of tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmb
My only real complaint is the cardboard (coins, level tokens, ect. ) is a bit bland, I would love to see the guys at team Covenant or even Sirlin make a deluxe acrylic set.......wink, nudge
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love that Slingpaint make metal coins. Already suggested them to do it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denis
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like how many things that tokens are used for have a hard cap that coincides with common dice.

One can use pretty D20 (or MtG spin-downs) for base health and gold, and D8 for hero levels. D6 are sufficient for damage on units and heroes more often than not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zejety wrote:
I like how many things that tokens are used for have a hard cap that coincides with common dice.

One can use pretty D20 (or MtG spin-downs) for base health and gold, and D8 for hero levels. D6 are sufficient for damage on units and heroes more often than not.

Personally I don't like using anything over d6. Too easy to knock over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United States
Maitland
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ScoobyG wrote:
Zejety wrote:

Personally I don't like using anything over d6. Too easy to knock over.

I agree. I'm not a huge fan of dice to keep track of info, as they invariably get knocked about. A wide variety of companies make metal coins, so finding a replacement shouldn't be a problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.