Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Elliott
United States
Williamsburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just opened a brand new copy I bought off Amazon a month ago but I'm missing the Invincible Force Field Scheme from it soblue I'm contacted both the seller and Upper Deck's QA but am I most likely screwed? I guess there are worse cards to be missing my OCD is going crazy right now. yuk

edit: I purchased it from QB's & Pitchers on Amazon Marketplace and they have good feedback, so this wasn't some Chinese knockoff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe Someone can upload a copy of the card for you .. Seeing how you do own the copy of the game .. And you can print it and sleeve the whole set .. Or get a copy from printer studio ..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's always an outside chance Upper Deck might have some replacement cards still. For a scheme, all you need is the card text really, and you can find that here: Complete Card Text - all cards (through Deadpool)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Elliott
United States
Williamsburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
thanks for the replies I haven't gotten a reply from Upper Deck yet but the seller said while they are out of copies there is one being returned that was damaged by USPS, they said they'll check the cards when it comes in and let me know if the card I'm missing is in it and undamaged

in the meantime I think the complete card text will fill in nicely if I end up playing that scheme ^_^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M S
United States
Lakewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if you have tracked down the text or not -- or even if you still need it. Here it is, just in case:

Invincible Force Field wrote:
Setup: 7 Twists.
Twist: Stack this Twist next to the Mastermind as a "Force Field."
Special Rules: To fight the Mastermind, you must also spend 1 [Recruit] or 1 [Attack] for each Force Field next to them.
Twist 7: Evil Wins!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.