2 Posts

Blitzkrieg» Forums » General

Subject: Missing blue 28th infantry division counter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Schultz
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone with a incomplete game sitting on a shelf care to send me a blue 28th infantry division counter? I need it to complete my set in preparation for an anticipated upcoming face to face game.

Any help appreciated!

Ryan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Stonemark
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1 blue 28th infantry counter at 4-4 rating with two X's on top.

I do have one, I am not sure even if my original set is complete or not , so you would be more than welcome to the counter.
But if I may make a recommendation, there is a seller on ebay that specializes in replacement and updated counters of classic wargames like Blitzkrieg and other Avalon Hill games. I think it would be worth the time to check him out.
Seller name: louiefourteen(1325). Or search ebay for blitzkrieg counters or wargame counters, he should come up.

I've actually been working on a video which I hope to post soon to youtube and on the geek about some of his work. I thought it really brought a new and fresh look to Blitzkrieg.

I bought a set from him for Blitzkrieg. Nice updated graphics/ double sided(to show step loss) and single sided options available as well as some new unit additions like engineers and fortresses. He also has variations for blitzkrieg like Napoleonics and other eras. He has quite the assortment of counters for all kinds of classic Avalon Hill games.
I think you will be impressed.

Let me know if you want the counter, just send me a private message with address and I can mail it to you or something.

Erik
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.