Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Royal
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I searched for previous answers on this question, I'm guessing it's been posed before, but wasn't finding threads dealing with the subject of how folks who have large game collections and how they tag/label them.

I had previously written last name in a small portion of the game box, but I'm wondering if there's a more elegant way to mark games for ownership purposes.

Since a few times a year I lug games around to various conventions and gatherings, It'd be nice to have a consistent way to have the games marked for me but that didn't perhaps mark them up too visibly.

Does anyone have or know of a good system for such a need?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Bernard Wingrave'
United States
Wyoming
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would it work to put a piece of paper inside the box with your name and phone number on it? That way it wouldn't hurt the trade value, but you would still have some identifying information there.

In my personal situation, I haven't put identifiers on my games. I generally play games at a game night where I trust everyone, and I don't recall running into any issues with confusion about ownership of a game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Crawford
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I printed labels with my name on them on removable labels and I attach them to the inside of the lid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.