7 Posts

The Manhattan Project: Chain Reaction» Forums » General

Subject: Any talk of an expansion? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mikey Moo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got the game and so far I really like the concept of it but kinda get the feeling it could benefit from a little more variety. So just curious if at any point the developer has hinted at an expansion? If so, any time frame? I'd definitely back one if they did.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathe
United States
Greenfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
http://www.Game-Universe.com
badge
http://www.MinionGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Kind of have to see how the retail store sales and the future sales after 3 months of release go - then we'll know if it can have an expansion of some sort.

Thanks though for the support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikey Moo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I can guarantee you'll at least sell one copy . Thanks for the response!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikey Moo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, I'm afraid now I'll have to insist on an expansion. My 14 year old daughter, who I've never been very successful at getting into board/card games, is under the opinion that this game is better than sliced bread! She even likes it more than Port Royal which is about the only game she'd ever play with me!

So, I hate to insist, but I will require an expansion . Thanks for a great game I can play with my kid!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matheus cohen
Brazil
flag msg tools
Just bumping to note that i also would gladly accept another expansion!
any news on that?

Anything from more variety, some balancing on Solo play and MAYBE some more interaction(either from more normal cards or some way to use the bombs to...'bomb' other players.)

Played 20 times in the first weekend with it. Managed to teach people the game with 3 photos and 2 lines.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Lavender
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
You kids, get offa my lawn!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Love the game and would love an expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L P
Canada
flag msg tools
Yes, expansion please. Maybe some permanent buildings that stay on your tableau (that can get blown up).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.