$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
42% of Goal | left

Support:

Henrik Nielsen
Denmark
Nibe
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have bought but not yet received "Wrath..." and "Temple of..." and am looing so much forward to playing them. In my closet I have 100+ miniatures from the first edition D&D Miniatures Game, which was based on 3.5 rules and stats. Is it possible to "convert" these to the new Adventure SYstem?

Sorry if it's a dumb question - I do not know very much about the different rules editions and such, but I hope to pave the way for my kids =)

TIA,
Henrik
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonie van der Tweel
msg tools
mb
You can use the miniatures from the DenD adventuresystem, as well as the miniatures from the original edition of the DenD miniatures game in the revised edition of the D en D miniatures game. You can reach the website thru DDMguild.org

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Nielsen
Denmark
Nibe
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks for the reply.

How about the other way around - convert the old 3.5 stats to Adventure System format? Any guidelines? I guess making the combat A.I. is the hard part...

/Henr!k

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lewis
United States
Federal Way
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The BGG community has created about 42 digital crap tonnes of custom material for the DnDAS system. If you browse through all the stuff(images, geeklists, etc.) you should be able to find a stat card that you can use one of your DDM minis for. There's also some files for making your own cards, so you could try to do it yourself. Or, at a minimum, just swap one of your older minis in for an existing monster card(ie. "THIS mini looks like a cultist, now I have a different looking cultist!")
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
Google "Gloom of Kilforth"!
badge
Google "Gloom of Kilforth"!
mbmbmbmbmb
I made these for the old D&D Fantasy Adventure Game minis:

http://ratdorg.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/d-adventure-system-new...

And ChromaticDragon did a whole bunch of Monster Manuals for all different minis in the files section too. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.