Popular Tags: [View All]
Wot!
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
...i WILL own it all!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Not having good eyesight, is Pierre, the Sailor Card, a single use item? There is a very small symbol in the bottom right of the card.... and there are no magnifying glasses available!

TIA

(Good Game though, very thematic!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lunadips Sixsmtih
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi,

Having only walked through the game once to learn the rules I may not be best placed to answer this but thought I'd give it a stab since no else has responded yet:

No, i believe Pierre is not single use. He is part of the sailor mini-expansion set which is covered on page 19 of the rule book (you have to place the indicated loot type on them in order to activate their ability during the player action phase).

All members of that expansion have the symbol in the bottom right of the card which is a red pirate face with a number one next to it on a black triangle. I assume that the symbol just indicates that the card is part of the mini expansion pack "1st Crew Pack". I'm guessing there will be more of these expansions so the number one indicates its from the first of these sets (so helps you when deciding which sets you want to include in a game).

Sorry for the long winded answer, hope that was helpful. Cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wot!
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
...i WILL own it all!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
cheers - that makes sense. I could see that there was a symbol but could not make it out ... age and poor eyesight! I am very bad at reading rules - tending to skim read, and so when I searched for the answer under the paragraphs relating to the use of the sailor did not find the answer ... not realising that of course there was another paragraph at the END of the rules book! ninja

cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.