Vinhos Deluxe Edition» Forums » General

Subject: Limited Edition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Angus Lee
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone got the signed and numbered edition from the Kickstarter? I would like to know where the signature and the number appear. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think it's landed yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seb J
China
Chengdu
Sichuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is on a decent size sticker included in the box (not visible under the shrink). You can pretty much stick it anywhere you want, I opted for the inside of the cover to minimize usage damage to it.

Number is also Handwritten. I see you are in HK, I'd like to confirm the theory that lowest numbers are with the first shipped boxes (so greater China region). That'd explain why I got lucky number 8 (I was a first day backer but not #8 then). Tell us what you got when you get it please

@Sky zero: greater china backers got their reward sent straight from factory on 13th (at least mine). Got it friday due to thursday being a national day off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angus Lee
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grumbaki wrote:
It is on a decent size sticker included in the box (not visible under the shrink). You can pretty much stick it anywhere you want, I opted for the inside of the cover to minimize usage damage to it.

Number is also Handwritten. I see you are in HK, I'd like to confirm the theory that lowest numbers are with the first shipped boxes (so greater China region). That'd explain why I got lucky number 8 (I was a first day backer but not #8 then). Tell us what you got when you get it please

@Sky zero: greater china backers got their reward sent straight from factory on 13th (at least mine). Got it friday due to thursday being a national day off.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I received my box on Sep. 14 (and Attack! Deluxe on the same day) but I have not opened it yet, wondering if it is the correct version since I could not see the signature or number (but it does have a sticker on the bottom of the box stating Limited Edition). So you clear my doubts and please accept my 2 cents for your 2 cents
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Chuenprayoth
msg tools
Could you please share how it looks like because of I didn't see anything look like sign and number sticker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seb J
China
Chengdu
Sichuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We had a 3 player game today to break it out, 2016 vintage rules. Very good but I can foresee we will go to the 2010 reserve in future plays for the extra heaviness

Here the snapshot of the Sticker for the Limited edition, inside the cover.

Edit to explicit my thought

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Coon
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grumbaki wrote:
We had a 3 player game today to break it out, 2016 vintage rules. Very good but I can force we will go to the 2010 reserve in future plays.

Sorry, are you saying you tried the newer rules and didn't like them? What did you not like about the new rules compared to the old?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seb J
China
Chengdu
Sichuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm saying I liked them but actions spaces and money didn't feel tight enough. Might be different with 4. This is just a group heaviness tolerance thingy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.