Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicola Bocchetta
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How many neutral family members can be in a tower?

From the rules as written it seems that after a player has placed a neutral coloured family member, no other player can place another.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Luciani
Italy
Fermo
AP
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
there is no limit of neutral family members in a board area. There may be 2 or more neutral family members in a tower (and also in Harvest and Production Area).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Bocchetta
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You should change the wording of the rule example. "A single player" suggests that only one player can have a neutral member on a tower.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartosz Popow
Poland
Gdynia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or specify that neutral workers are colorless and do not count towards the "one color in a tower" rule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Goodridge
United States
Windsor Locks
Connecticut
flag msg tools
I don't want it, I don't need it, but I can't stop myself. - Stabbing Westward
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe both of those suggestions are already in the rules. It says a single player may not have more than one color, but since the colorless cylinders are neutral, they don't count toward that limit. So the logical inference is that since everyone has a neutral cylinder, there can be a max of 4 colorless cylinders in a Tower. Although that would be impractical since it would cost the Tier IV guy 7 servants or the equivalent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.