$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
43.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Arcadia Quest» Forums » General

Subject: Are Chooloo, Monkey King, Elysia, & Lord Fang available at conventions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Viper .
msg tools
Are these promo minis available from CMON at gaming conventions? I know you usually have to spend $25 to get a ticket for each promo mini. That's not a problem. But what are the chances these specific minis would even be available? Which gaming convention (preferably on west coast) would be my best bet?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Viper5121 wrote:
Are these promo minis available from CMON at gaming conventions? I know you usually have to spend $25 to get a ticket for each promo mini. That's not a problem. But what are the chances these specific minis would even be available? Which gaming convention (preferably on west coast) would be my best bet?

Thanks

I've never seen those as individual items. Of the four, Elysia might be the hardest to find. It's not part of set, so you're going to pay a premium to acquire it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I have seen Chooloo, Monkey King, and Elysia, at conventions.

Availability at a convention is random, they bring out a case of X,Y, and Z, and that is what is available until they run out. At this point they open up another case of X and a case of U, and V.
If you're looking for cmon promos at a convention, you'll have to save your tickets and keep revisiting the booth until they have something you're looking for.

I have not seen Lord Fang available as a single pack.

It is rumored that they are going to stop giving out Kickstarter promos at convention booths.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Morales
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I can see this happening as think of all the exlusives they would have to keep in stock for conventions once all the new kickstarters arrive.

Inferno alone has so many even if you could get them at conventions it would take years to get all the ones you wanted. I'm willing to bet they will start to phase out the older kickstarter promo's for conventions and only stick with the new stuff. (hopefully this is what happens)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.