Subject: On Kickstarter Now/ Going for Stretch Goals now! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Stonemark
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Guys, for all those unaware, Holdfast: Naval Games are now on Kickstarter. Holdfast:Atlantic and Holdfast: Pacific are funded and have knocked out three stretch goals already. Both will have mounted boards and there will be taskforce blocks to represent larger numbers of naval vessels. Next stretch goal up is a battle board. Let's get in and add as many stretch goals as possible!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wild
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
Kickstart funded at just under $38,000 and below $40,000 stretch goal for battle board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Stonemark
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Battleboards will be incorporated onto enlarged mounted game board which will also have some other charts depending on which game. New boards and counter sheets are viewable to backers on kick starter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kon Stavrinos
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How in blazers did I miss this KS...

Seriously, I completely missed this.
Sent message Via KS to see if I can snag a copy.
Crossing my fingers...
and holding Breath......

May the heavens smile upon me...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Stonemark
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MrBaggy wrote:
How in blazers did I miss this KS...

Seriously, I completely missed this.
Sent message Via KS to see if I can snag a copy.
Crossing my fingers...
and holding Breath......

May the heavens smile upon me...

The heavens may indeed...
Check out Worthington's latest kickstarter for Holdfast:Eastfront. It is a re-release/re-mastering of Russia. It will have an expanded hard mounted map that will include Germany. You can play the original game, the whole war or 3 other scenarios. It has already meet its printing goal(in one day) but there is still time to get in. I believe there is 10 or 11 days left.
Here is where the Heavens may come in to help. There is a package where you can get Eastfront and BOTH of their new naval games(Atlantic & Pacific) for an affordable price that is cheaper than if you wound up kickstarting all 3 seperately.

Best of Luck and Happy Gaming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kon Stavrinos
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the Heads up Erik.
I've had a quick look and the postage to Australia is like adding another game. Plus I really only want the Naval games.
My hope is that my request gets answered or that I get this retail locally.

Many Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.