Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mathieu Dubeau
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
Hey everyone,

So I just found this blog post on the Greater Than Games website that went up a month ago https://greaterthangames.com/content/announcing-prime-war#co... and I must say I'm not impressed. In this post they outline that the product that I bought into (Jan. 2015) is being replaced with a different one and if I want a refund I should contact them directly. I received zero communication from Greater Than Games since this post went up about the matter (or even from the 2 times previously I wrote to them about my pre-order) and just happened to find it on my own. I'm going to assume they aren't reaching out to anyone else either. You'd think they would have at least e-mailed their customers about the blog post to let them know what was happening. So now I'm doing their job for them and if you want a refund (I asked for mine) contact them at contact@greaterthangames.com . This has left a very bad taste in my mouth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is not the best news I have heard. You might want to consider joining us over on the main thread where there is more discussion about this very topic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.