Subject: Painted Minis rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian Pacześ
Poland
Puszczykowo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I decided that i need to have all these gorgeous minis painted. Looking at them i fell completely unprepared to painted those blue hydra ones. Fling heroes looked intimidating - I realised i will need to work on gradient color changes on wings to make them look up to my expectations. It left me with Bear clan heros. Yesterday i was able to finish painting my first male Bärfolk Hero. I am quite advanced with female one.
So here it is.

I will update photos as I will finish consecutive minis - hopefully this week Bärfolk heroes will stomp all others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Pacześ
Poland
Puszczykowo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yesterday i finished my second hero. This figure was designed in other way. Some areas were extremely detailed. Yet some others lacked detail.
I decided to keep color schemes as with the previous figure.

So without further delay here she is:

And the following picture shows them together on tiles - so here they come!

As there are only six heroes left to paint I had to chose another color and the winner were red heroes. I am kinda scared of Yellow ones - I have no idea yet how to make yellow color dominant on those birds and heroes so it will not melt with skin and such. I do not even dare to look on blue heroes. ETA for the next heroes to appear here is about 1 week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.