Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John R
United States
Flint
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
During the Action Phase it states to perform an action with your car.

Would I perform actions for both my cars then the 2nd player performs actions for his two cars then the 3rd player performs actions for his two...?

I am really liking this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
My hovercraft is full of eels!
mbmbmbmbmb
Huron725 wrote:
During the Action Phase it states to perform an action with your car.

Would I perform actions for both my cars then the 2nd player performs actions for his two cars then the 3rd player performs actions for his two...?

I am really liking this game!

You perform only one action on one car during your "action segment". That action could be on a NPC car. Then the action segment passes on to the next player. Play will go around the board a number of times during a full turn.

On your action segment you can:

1. Play a single race card.
2. Pass by selecting a player car that is out of the race
3. Eliminate one of your player cars with 6 or more wear tokens.
4. Voluntarily eliminate one of your player cars.

Note that you can spend all of your action segments moving NPC cars if you wish as long as unactivated NPC cars are available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Horger
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Lance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John R
United States
Flint
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Lance. So I played a little differently yesterday. I had all 12 teams with no NPC's - 24 cars. It took awhile and I actually played 2 times to get everything right. Or at least I think I got everything right. I played solo.

The 2nd time I played I simply tried to stay linked throughout the 1st and 2nd laps. Everybody pitted before the 3rd lap. Then all bets off if a car had a particularly good solo card.

I have to say I really enjoyed the game play. I can only imagine that this would be a very fun game with multiple people making their own racing decisions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.