Subject: Binder's rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyle Mays
United States
Highlands
TX
flag msg tools
Does anyone know where to buy similar binder? They don't have to be as nice but would like the half cut sleeves if possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Carlough
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
High adventure in the world of high finance...
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never seen the half-cut sleeves anywhere else but a lot of collectible card game players use Ultra-Pro Binders https://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Pro-Pocket-Protector-Sleeves/dp.... They would probably work fine for this game.

They also have a 4 pocket version that is a lot smaller https://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Pro-PRO-Binder-4-Pocket-Black/d.... I'm not sure which one would be most appropriate as I haven't received my Codex package yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Never seen half-cut ever. You would have to buy a normal binder and make the cuts yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Carlough
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
High adventure in the world of high finance...
mbmbmbmbmb
Wildhorn wrote:
Never seen half-cut ever. You would have to buy a normal binder and make the cuts yourself.

I honestly don't even think it's necessary. The binders I mentioned above have horizontal opening pockets and it's really pretty easy to take cards in and out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doctor Fedora
Japan
Kyoto
Kyoto
flag msg tools
The half-cut binders were custom made, as a Kickstarter stretch goal. If you want card binders meant to make it easy to get cards in and out, instead of difficult, you're going to have to break out a sharp hobby knife or a box cutter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam Culvert
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
The official binder pages were custom made thanks to Kickstarter Stretch Goals. It's very possible to make your own though, I did for the Print and Play before I got my Deluxe Set. Get some Ultra Pro pages and an Xacto knife, and cut a line at the top of the seals that separate the cards from each other. It helps if you put in some junk cardstock or cardboard in the pages so you don't cut all the way through. If the knife is new and you use a straight edge, you should have no trouble getting a straight, clean cut.

It's time consuming, but very much worth it considering how often you move cards in and out of the pages.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hell
msg tools
I used a high quality nail scissor, worked perfectly, was able to cut
quite quickly with no big risk of cutting the bottom layer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.