43.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Mark P
Canada
Kitchener
ONTARIO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
S&S is my first foray into P:ACG. I have the base set along with the character add-on and a few expansion packs.

I plan on starting a solo campaign and I'm wondering what my party should look like. I'm thinking of doing. A 3 man team, balancing out all the skills they have.

Right now I'm thinking of doing Lem, Valeros and Lirianne and I'm wondering what you guys think. The three of them together seem to cover all the stat bases though I don't really know how their powers will work out.

What do you think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Schoell
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Survival and fortitude are great to have, craft also being not too shabby, that's my first recommendation.

Valeros and Lem are fine choices, but they are also present in RotR.

I've used Lirianne a lot, I think she's great. I would recommend you consider Damiel, I think his character is just a ton of fun to play.

Oloch, Jirelle, and Lini all deserve close looks too. I think you'll be sad without at least someone with a solid survival. Lini and Jirelle both have it, and Oloch has fortitude and a remarkable display ability.

I've struggled to see the awesomeness behind Alahazara and Seltiyel. Seltiyel would rock in a more combat heavy game, but you need to prioritize overcoming barriers much more than in RotR.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i'm playing solo with a team that includes a lem, valeros and jirelle. it's working very fine. lem and valeros are great to support another heroes.

if you included lirianne, all character will have more support. if you like a team with a lot of sinergies, this team will be great.

but, as a bad thing, lem is not a great spell-caster (compared to the rotr lem). the team will not shine for its magic skills.

i'm playing solo with 4 teams, really:

- lem, valeros and jirelle (great, very optimal, but a little lack of magic)
- merisiel, oloch and lirianne (a dispersed team, they rarely are in same location).
- lini, feiya and damiel (a lot of magic and power)
- ranzak, alahazra and seltyel (the team walks on solid ground, but ranzak is key for atipical plays)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark P
Canada
Kitchener
ONTARIO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doc Mage wrote:
Survival and fortitude are great to have, craft also being not too shabby, that's my first recommendation.

Valeros and Lem are fine choices, but they are also present in RotR.

I've used Lirianne a lot, I think she's great. I would recommend you consider Damiel, I think his character is just a ton of fun to play.

Oloch, Jirelle, and Lini all deserve close looks too. I think you'll be sad without at least someone with a solid survival. Lini and Jirelle both have it, and Oloch has fortitude and a remarkable display ability.

I've struggled to see the awesomeness behind Alahazara and Seltiyel. Seltiyel would rock in a more combat heavy game, but you need to prioritize overcoming barriers much more than in RotR.

I was eyeing Damiel as a second choice. I think my main reason for Lirianne was to get some Wisdom up. Valeros and Lem only have a d4.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Strauss
Brazil
Brasilia
DF
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm playing with Alahazra and Seltyel. They work great, but have to get some bonuses on the skills the party is weak.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.