Denmark
Søborg
Danmark
flag msg tools
That's right. I've got overtext, b****!©
badge
What did I just say?
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm an standard edition EU backer. And today I actually got my mini expansions in the mail.

21 days ago I emailed info@incredibleexpeditionsgame.com, asking if they would sent the mini expansions if I gave up my claim for the flash drive (I already got the digital content of backerbit, and I really don't need yet another 8GB drive).

A few mails back and forth, and 6 days ago Cody let me know that he had "packed expansions for me and have given them to the warehouse with my address to get them shipped out." along with a tracking URL for usps.

And today the turned up in my mailbox.

Here's a pdf-print of the email correspondence: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nip1n2haedun10o/The%20promised%20m...

And the mini-expansions on my keyboard:

I hope this might also be a solution for some of you out there.

Edit:
Oh... Just for the record. I did not pay additional shipping nor import tax (as the package was noted at a value below the marginal limit for import tax.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix Lastname
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If I had my core game... but email contact is already pretty mighty.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
Esplugues de Llobregat
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lucky you. I can't muster the energy to ask for my copies of the mini expansion. This whole experience debacle has soured so much that my copy of the game is still in shrink.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Holttum
United Kingdom
Southend on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kudos to Cody....but I have to say, how sad that you had to relinquish part of your pledged rewards in order to get the reminder, some three years after funding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Larsen
Denmark
Søborg
Danmark
flag msg tools
That's right. I've got overtext, b****!©
badge
What did I just say?
mbmbmbmbmb
Stu Holttum wrote:
Kudos to Cody....but I have to say, how sad that you had to relinquish part of your pledged rewards in order to get the reminder, some three years after funding.

Keep in mind that I was the one who asked if it would be possible.
1: It has nothing to do with the gameplay.
2: I really don't need yet another flash drive with old USB standarts.
3: I already got the files of backerkit.
4: I don't really expect the sculpt for the flash drive to be better than he rest of the components.

Cody did offer to send the flash drive along with the expansions. But I chose not to, due to previous problems.

In all cases, it was my choice. And I don't regret it.

I can now close the book on this catastrophic kickstarter campaign. If not as a happy backer, at least as a satisfied backer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Holttum
United Kingdom
Southend on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh aye - your choice, and glad you're happy with it.

But that still doesn't make it right that you had to make that choice in order to get the expansions, when you should have got everything you pledged for a year or more ago.

- - -

For anyone without access to the Kickstarter, Liz has not posted an update there since April, despite no EU backers getting their GTE editions or expansions, and NO backers worldwide getting their Collector edition copies - the really expensive ones. Liz has logged in to Kickstarter T least a dozen times since April, but chooses not to comment, update us, or answer any questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Farquhar
Australia
North Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For what it's worth, adding to this conversation, I was also waiting for the expansions. It was this thread that reminded me that they were still outstanding.

At the end of September I sent an email to info@incredibleexpeditionsgame.com:

Quote:
I backed the Grand Tour edition of Incredible Expeditions and have not received the 2 expansions.

I have received the base game ok.

Can you please advise when you will be sending the expansions:
1001 Tales of Betrayal Mini-Expansion
Lovecraftian Mini-Expansion

My shipping address has not changed. It is still:
... etc ...

2 days later, Cody replied:
Quote:
Thanks for emailing.

I have requested the warehouse ship the expansions to you.

Have an incredible day!

-Cody

Thanks Cody!

And 2 weeks later (i.e. about a week ago) they turned up.

I am in Melbourne, Australia, and did not have to pay any extra or forego anything to receive these.

Just noting that there may be hope - email them again (and again) and see what happens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.