Subject: Questions about Electra and Atalanta+Hector rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Xander Michael
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Regarding Electra, tonight my friend played her and she was the only one on his side. She was injured after I attacked and then on my friend's turn, before Electra attacks, she can heal one damage on one of your units, can he heal Electra herself?

2. Another situation that appeared was Atalanta in Olympus and Hector in Troy on opposing sides. Atalanta does not take damage from blue cards and Hector, a multicoloured card, inflicts one damage on every enemy unit before attacking. In the rules is says, "Effects of special abilities that affect a specific color ALWAYS affect multicoloured Heroes." Does that mean that Atalanta can't be attacked by any of the multicoloured heroes as well as blue cards or do the rules imply that when someone is attacking a specific colour it applies to the multicoloured heroes?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Xander78 wrote:
1. Regarding Electra, tonight my friend played her and she was the only one on his side. She was injured after I attacked and then on my friend's turn, before Electra attacks, she can heal one damage on one of your units, can he heal Electra herself?

If she is one of your active units, then yes.

Xander78 wrote:
2. Another situation that appeared was Atalanta in Olympus and Hector in Troy on opposing sides. Atalanta does not take damage from blue cards and Hector, a multicoloured card, inflicts one damage on every enemy unit before attacking. In the rules is says, "Effects of special abilities that affect a specific color ALWAYS affect multicoloured Heroes." Does that mean that Atalanta can't be attacked by any of the multicoloured heroes as well as blue cards or do the rules imply that when someone is attacking a specific colour it applies to the multicoloured heroes?

Thanks in advance!

Multi-colored cards count as all colors. So, Atalanta is immune from damage from blue cards and every other multi-colored card, as they count as being blue/red/yellow/green at the same time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Michael
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great thanks. That makes Atalanta a pretty powerful card then! Sweet!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The multi-color cards are all very powerful. Cards like that provide balance and defense against them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.