$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
36.5% of Goal | 26 Days Left

Support:

Kevin
England
Hull
East Riding of Yorkshire
flag msg tools
But we have to change the rules because Monopoly's so boring!
mbmbmbmbmb
also, can 3 species fight each other and court one daughter? Again if they can. how does that work?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Rodriguez
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that, during the fight phase, the player with the most black disks available attacks first. The player with the least black disks attacks last. A player with the battle Alpha attacks first irrespective of # of disks. Ties are broken in turn order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyrill Melai
Netherlands
Nijmegen
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Once I could recite whole episodes of Dexter's Laboratory.
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't remember I ever played that warrior Alpha's/War parties attack first. Is this changed in the living rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich James
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not that I'm aware of. It's most black disks order. If tied, then it's player order. Players with Totem Woman abilities go first, regardless of black disks. If tied with Totem Woman, then it's player order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz Gottwald
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
We've played this and Greenland a dozen times now, but we still have a problem with remembering when use which turn order. Need tpo get myself together and make some kind of crib sheet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.