Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Corey Hopkins
United States
Converse
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We just tried this one for the first time last night. It was tough! You have to move the king to and from the Dwarf Mine, but the game seems to be determined to line up monsters at every bridge and all along the river.

Plus, having to resolve so many monster tiles is a nightmare!

I'm thinking that timing is key here, but just wondering if anyone has cracked this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfram Troeder
Germany
Bruchkoebel
Hessen
flag msg tools
Boardgaming is not a matter of life or death...
badge
...it's much more important than that!
mbmbmbmbmb
chopkins828 wrote:
We just tried this one for the first time last night. It was tough! You have to move the king to and from the Dwarf Mine, but the game seems to be determined to line up monsters at every bridge and all along the river.

Plus, having to resolve so many monster tiles is a nightmare!

I'm thinking that timing is key here, but just wondering if anyone has cracked this one.

Rest assured that this legend is won regularly but seldom on first try.

You are on the right track. Timing is essential. Bear in mind that the heroes can use multiple waterskins, that you can work with relays resp a pony express tactics, and there are safe harbours on the road.
Also this legend is very linear, you will know when waht will happen so you can prepare.

If you prepare and time it right, the execution is a cake.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.