Subject: Oklahoma Whitebred Officer Guns Down a Black Man - Go Figure rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Straight_Up_Racism [+] [View All]
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another example of the non-racism in this country.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/terence-crutcher-shootin...=&
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:

He walked slowly to the car with his hands up, put his hands up and wide against the car and then the four officers tasered and/or shot him.

Seriously. What the fuck?

Looks like he is arms wide on the car and (then h)is right arm (drops) towards his knee at 18 seconds and he's shot by 39 seconds.

I don't understand why he would drop his arm after walking carefully to the car and putting his hands against it unless that was when he was tasered.

So my assumption (assumption!) is that terrance was tasered, dropped his arm in reaction and the shooting officer was so tense they pulled the trigger and shot terrance in reaction to the movement.

Poor training. Probably poor gun handling (trigger on finger ready to shoot- asking for an accident to happen).

Five fast facts
http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/terence-terrence-terance-crutc...

He was a music major in college and leaves behind four children!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

He walked slowly to the car with his hands up, put his hands up and wide against the car and then the four officers tasered and/or shot him.

Seriously. What the fuck?

Looks like he is arms wide on the car and shis right arm towards his knee at 18 seconds and he's shot by 39 seconds.

I don't understand why he would drop his arm after walking carefully to the car and putting his hands against it unless that was when he was tasered.

So my assumption (assumption!) is that terrance was tasered, dropped his arm in reaction and the shooting officer was so tense they pulled the trigger and shot terrance in reaction to the movement.

Poor training. Probably poor gun handling (trigger on finger ready to shoot- asking for an accident to happen).

Gotta love some of the gun-nut sites defending the shooting.

Just like the time good ole boy Finicum got shredded like swiss cheese... they were doing everything in their thin brains to prove the Feds shot first and that poor ole, warm hearted LaVoy didn't draw down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Unbelievable. Probably still won't get indicted though. I don't know what is with these fucking grand juries.

Things a grand jury won't indict:

(1) a ham sandwich
(2) a cop who killed an unarmed civilian

Except (1) is false.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Alleman
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why won't that second string quarterback stand? "Cause that's what really bothers me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Perry
United States
La Jolla
California
flag msg tools
Woot!
badge
I have overtext!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, but think of all the crimes this will deter. If they'll shoot you for doing nothing, imagine what they'll do if you commit a crime!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.
Australia
Point Lonsdale
Victoria
flag msg tools
Where they make a desert, they call it peace.
mbmbmbmbmb
theodorelogan wrote:
Yes, but think of all the crimes this will deter. If they'll shoot you for doing nothing, imagine what they'll do if you commit a crime!

Exactly, tough on crime before you even commit it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
theodorelogan wrote:
NOne.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
petegs wrote:
theodorelogan wrote:

Exactly, tough on crime before you even commit it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's pretty bad. The cop in the copter says something like "he looks like a bad dude" and "he looks like he's on something", all ascertained as the man walks calmly and slowly to his car with his hands in the air. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jonb wrote:
It's pretty bad. The cop in the copter says something like "he looks like a bad dude" and "he looks like he's on something", all ascertained as the man walks calmly and slowly to his car with his hands in the air. :shake:

What the hell is wrong with your police.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Can we at least agree that's its much more likely for police to shoot somebody when they are fearful each and every stop could turn into a shootout?

The whole thing is absolutely terrible but I doubt this woman woke up in the morning and thought "I'm going to shoot a black guy today."

She obviously fucked up about as bad as a cop can fuck up but the situation is fucked up too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
myopia wrote:
Can we at least agree that's its much more likely for police to shoot somebody when they are fearful each and every stop could turn into a shootout?

The whole thing is absolutely terrible but I doubt this woman woke up in the morning and thought "I'm going to shoot a black guy today."

She obviously fucked up about as bad as a cop can fuck up but the situation is fucked up too.
It's the way they seemed to set this up with a "he's coming right for us" statement that makes me think find this so egregious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Schneider
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Because you haven't been wrong before.

Video cuts in to guy walking away from the officer's vehicle, obviously ignoring him, another police car pulls in, they are all likely yelling at him to get on the ground, he totally still ignores them, walks to his car, arm is down by his side once at the driver's side door, helicopter circles around to where you cant see what is happening, then shots fired.

Questions: Why was the helicopter on scene in the first place? Why when the video cuts in was the suspect all the way over at the cop car? What happened before then? Why was he walking away from the cop car? Why was he heading to his own vehicle? Why was the, I am sure innocent, good boy (wait for media spin with pics of him as a 13 year old petting a kitty) not listening to police orders, I am sure, to get on the ground? At what point did they taser? Was that the reason his arm was down by his side at the handle of the driver's side door? Why was another cruiser called in? What happened when the helo circled around out of sight? How many of these cops are Klan members?

But, "WHITEBRED" Racism! (Probably doesnt matter if trigger man turns out to be hispanic or some such, that's just proof od "Systemic Racism (TM)".

You know best. You have never been proven wrong in these instances.

If they shot him in cold blood, throw the book at them, electric chair for all I care. Once the evidence is presented. Don't care what the race baiting Huffington Post has to say. But you video clip quarterbacks are pathetic in your rush to outrage.

Save the riots and looting and assaults and braying for BLOOD! that seems to arise everytime one of these truncated video clips with appropriate spin from the media arise for AFTER the investigation.

ASSHATS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Schneider
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:

FFS. You. Don't. Know. Admit it.

It's good for the soul to divorce yourself from the pitchfork wielding herd people.

Save the outrage for when you know what -actually- transpired.

Stop being such media tools - manipulated with fake outrage for advertising revenues and ideological purposes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
May the bikini be with you!
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
von wildensee wrote:

FFS. You. Don't. Know. Admit it.

It's good for the soul to divorce yourself from the pitchfork wielding herd people.

Save the outrage for when you know what -actually- transpired.

Stop being such media tools - manipulated with fake outrage for advertising revenues and ideological purposes.

Word.

But outrage is like a drug around here. And many need their pearl-clutching, panty ruffling fix.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
myopia wrote:

If you are scared to do your job, get a new job. Don't murder someone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
von wildensee wrote:
Because you haven't been wrong before.

Wow, you called that one correctly. The moonbats on RSP are wrong on these type incidents 99% of the time.

So what was the end game for the police if they were just out to shoot black people for no reason ? It makes no sense to shoot this guy with 2 other officers on scene and a camera crew above you if you are just a racist out to shoot black folks.

So yeas, from all appearance so far, justified shooting.

It is sort of sad to see the level of desperation in the BLM that any shooting is now racism.

Well except the 40 people shot over the weekend in Chicago, we seem to be cool with blacks killing blacks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Sandy Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So between the two videos we can't really tell what happened. Not a clear view. Was the guy following officers directions to go to the car or did he ignore their directions and walk to the car on his own? If the latter then he might have spooked cops when he got to the car. It would be stupid to order him to go to his car - there could be a gun in it.

Did he make any quick moves with his hands? I can't tell. If so then yea, you can get shot doing that.

I don't think we have enough evidence to jump to any conclusions. Calling people whitebred is just racist and adds nothing to the Black Lives matter issue, but go ahead dude. You don't even know what color the officer who shot was and you sound like an ass.

It does seem police have a lot of fear and shoot first and ask questions later. No matter what happened I have no doubt the cops will pull together and present one story that the guy didn't listen to their commands and made a quick move with his hands so they thought he had a gun.

I am firmly on the side of body camera's so we can see a better view. I also agree with the helicopter pilot they should have tasered him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
So between the two videos we can't really tell what happened. Not a clear view. Was the guy following officers directions to go to the car or did he ignore their directions and walk to the car on his own? If the latter then he might have spooked cops when he got to the car. It would be stupid to order him to go to his car - there could be a gun in it.

Did he make any quick moves with his hands? I can't tell. If so then yea, you can get shot doing that.

I don't think we have enough evidence to jump to any conclusions. Calling people whitebred is just racist and adds nothing to the Black Lives matter issue, but go ahead dude. You don't even know what color the officer who shot was and you sound like an ass.

It does seem police have a lot of fear and shoot first and ask questions later. No matter what happened I have no doubt the cops will pull together and present one story that the guy didn't listen to their commands and made a quick move with his hands so they thought he had a gun.

I am firmly on the side of body camera's so we can see a better view. I also agree with the helicopter pilot they should have tasered him.

Okla freaking homa tops police shootings. Just from basic population density metrics it shouldn't even be a contender. There has to be some sort of systemic problem there. It could be training, it could be something else b8t it needs to be fixed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Schneider
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:

Stop talking sensibly, you're disturbing their hate-in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
von wildensee wrote:
galad2003 wrote:

I knew the Aryan nation reps would chime in as expected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Schneider
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
von wildensee wrote:
galad2003 wrote:

I knew the Aryan nation reps would chime in as expected.

Sigh. You got me. Racism everywhere. If its the pic, I googled "1984 hate" looking for the movie capture. Took the best image. Gets the point across.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Schneider
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:

I wonder, as the loudest of the mob mentality types here, is this actually a front for your true racist self? Are you afraid people might be on to you, so you make sure you scream the loudest when it's time to yell for blood? Seems pretty suspicious to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
Well except the 40 people shot over the weekend in Chicago, we seem to be cool with blacks killing blacks.
You do understand there is a difference between criminals shooting people and our legally empowered peace officers, hired, trained and paid by us to use legal violence to protect the public, shooting people? I mean, I really hope you understand that difference. Everyone wants to stop criminals from killing people, hence why we collectively maintain a police force to begin with. We also don't want that same police force to use illegal force in our name.

I don't know anything about the OP case yet so I'm not going to comment, but if you don't know the difference in issue between police initiated shootings and criminal initiated shootings then you should get some education before muddying the waters with failspeak.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [6] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.