$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 114.4

6,992 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
44.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
11 
 Thumb up
 Hide
12 Posts

Colony» Forums » News

Subject: free Colony Setup App rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder One Night Ultimate Werewolf now from www.beziergames.com
badge
One Night Ultimate Werewolf
mbmbmb
The free Colony Setup App is now available, ahead of the release of the game - quickly generate random sets of cards based on the kind of game YOU want to play!

https://beziergames.com/collections/apps/products/colony-set...

7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice, love the options. and setting the likelyhood of each card individually? thats awesome.

only question, what is the FLGS promo and how do i get it?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder One Night Ultimate Werewolf now from www.beziergames.com
badge
One Night Ultimate Werewolf
mbmbmb
Klaxas wrote:
Very nice, love the options. and setting the likelyhood of each card individually? thats awesome.

only question, what is the FLGS promo and how do i get it?


You can get it for free with any preorder directly from Bezier Games (beziergames.com). In addition, retailers who participate in our Early Release program (ow.ly/DitD303vCTe) will have copies of the game before it officially launches, with each copy having a set of these FLGS cards....since they are FLGS's.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
toulouse wrote:
Klaxas wrote:
Very nice, love the options. and setting the likelyhood of each card individually? thats awesome.

only question, what is the FLGS promo and how do i get it?


You can get it for free with any preorder directly from Bezier Games (beziergames.com). In addition, retailers who participate in our Early Release program (ow.ly/DitD303vCTe) will have copies of the game before it officially launches, with each copy having a set of these FLGS cards....since they are FLGS's.


Well I pre ordered from cool stuff so not sure what that means. Still great job on the app
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder One Night Ultimate Werewolf now from www.beziergames.com
badge
One Night Ultimate Werewolf
mbmbmb
Here's a video on how to use the app:

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
love this thing, after watching rhados video he made a good comment about 2 player games and trading, any chance to have an option to exclude trade cards? i know you can set each card individually but it would be easier with a toggle for 2 player games with no trade.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok so i was bored waiting for my copy to arrive so i was scanning through the app and i came across this

"production shield. when attacked, place a stable (random die) from the supply on the card (the attack is successful)..... when a stable (die) is on this card attacks are not ignored"

so by this wording if there are no dice on the card, the attack is successful and if there is a die on the card, the attack is not ignored?

so it never blocks an attack. i am assuming this is just a typo but would love clarification.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder One Night Ultimate Werewolf now from www.beziergames.com
badge
One Night Ultimate Werewolf
mbmbmb
Klaxas wrote:
ok so i was bored waiting for my copy to arrive so i was scanning through the app and i came across this

"production shield. when attacked, place a stable (random die) from the supply on the card (the attack is successful)..... when a stable (die) is on this card attacks are not ignored"

so by this wording if there are no dice on the card, the attack is successful and if there is a die on the card, the attack is not ignored?

so it never blocks an attack. i am assuming this is just a typo but would love clarification.


No, the rules are right here. It's a little weird, but what happens is that when you are attacked, your production shield doesn't stop the attack, and you receive a random stable die on the card. When a die is already on the card, attacks are not ignored, which means that the attack is successful, but the production card does not activate again. It's a little weird out of context, without the Defensive card description in the rules.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
toulouse wrote:
Klaxas wrote:
ok so i was bored waiting for my copy to arrive so i was scanning through the app and i came across this

"production shield. when attacked, place a stable (random die) from the supply on the card (the attack is successful)..... when a stable (die) is on this card attacks are not ignored"

so by this wording if there are no dice on the card, the attack is successful and if there is a die on the card, the attack is not ignored?

so it never blocks an attack. i am assuming this is just a typo but would love clarification.


No, the rules are right here. It's a little weird, but what happens is that when you are attacked, your production shield doesn't stop the attack, and you receive a random stable die on the card. When a die is already on the card, attacks are not ignored, which means that the attack is successful, but the production card does not activate again. It's a little weird out of context, without the Defensive card description in the rules.

ok so just to be clear, a production shield will never prevent an attack?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder One Night Ultimate Werewolf now from www.beziergames.com
badge
One Night Ultimate Werewolf
mbmbmb
Klaxas wrote:
ok so just to be clear, a production shield will never prevent an attack?


that's correct. Attacks will always go through. It's a great secondary defense card, one that people tend to like when there are Robbers in the game (since Robbers can end up impacting multiple players with one shot). Remember, if you have more than one Defensive card that is active, you can choose which one activates at the time you are attacked...so if you don't care about a resource you have being stolen, Production Shield is a great option, as it guarantees a resource "exchange" (and you have a chance at getting something you actually need).
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
toulouse wrote:
Klaxas wrote:
ok so just to be clear, a production shield will never prevent an attack?


that's correct. Attacks will always go through. It's a great secondary defense card, one that people tend to like when there are Robbers in the game (since Robbers can end up impacting multiple players with one shot). Remember, if you have more than one Defensive card that is active, you can choose which one activates at the time you are attacked...so if you don't care about a resource you have being stolen, Production Shield is a great option, as it guarantees a resource "exchange" (and you have a chance at getting something you actually need).


ok i think that could have been worded better but i understand how it works now thanks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Etherton
United States
Carlsbad
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Feature request: swiping a card up or down (instead of tapping on it to get details) will pick a new random card for that slot (if possible)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.