BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Alaskan malamute proud owner of eight iPhone 7s rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
He also owns a few Apple Watches, as well.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/20/asia/china-richest-man-dog-iph...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
That's ridiculous. Have you ever tried to work a touch screen with paws? It's impossible. If Wang really loved his dog, he would have gotten her something with a trackball instead. She could work that with her tongue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He actually does have more money then sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mary Weisbeck
United States
Black Hawk
South Dakota
flag msg tools
"Blow up the damned ship, Jean-Luc!"
mbmbmbmbmb
wmshub wrote:
That's ridiculous. Have you ever tried to work a touch screen with paws? It's impossible. If Wang really loved his dog, he would have gotten her something with a trackball instead. She could work that with her tongue.

Not so. There are actually apps to entertain your cat. And I've had the little nuisances mess up what I'm doing with their paws.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sodaklady wrote:
wmshub wrote:

Not so. There are actually apps to entertain your cat. And I've had the little nuisances mess up what I'm doing with their paws.

Wow, Mary! Long time no read! Nice to have you back!

kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mary Weisbeck
United States
Black Hawk
South Dakota
flag msg tools
"Blow up the damned ship, Jean-Luc!"
mbmbmbmbmb
EgorjLileli wrote:
sodaklady wrote:
wmshub wrote:

kiss

Like a cold virus, I just keep coming back. You won't know when, you won't know where, and there's no telling for how long. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sodaklady wrote:
EgorjLileli wrote:
sodaklady wrote:
wmshub wrote:

kiss

Like a cold virus, I just keep coming back. You won't know when, you won't know where, and there's no telling for how long. laugh

Well, color me pleased to be infected by your presence again!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
That's my career goal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Newton
United Kingdom
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
In the interest of giving credit where credit is due, my avatar is a scan of a hand-drawn caricature by cartoonist Jim Naylor which was done at my company's 20th anniversary dinner.
mbmbmbmbmb
Karlsen wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
That's my career goal.

There are two ways to achieve that - one of which is probably easier than the other. Why do so many people I meet seem to have chosen the easy way?

A few years back our company had a "motivational speaker" at their annual staff day. I didn't attend, but a few days later, motivational statements were posted around the building. One of them read something along the lines of: "Our goal is to have lifelong satisfied customers". Every time I saw it, I would point out that the easiest way to achieve that was to kill each customer as soon as they were satisfied.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Vondra
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
Our family used to say "more dollars than sense"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Me nah play no 'ide and seek
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cooler king wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
Our family used to say "more dollars than sense"

It does read better, although I suppose the British equivalent, "more pounds than cents", could be read as a weight joke.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.