Subject: Expansion only for sale? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Laszlo Varga
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
Hi,
Is there anywhere from where you could buy the expansion only - for a reasonable price? On both Amazon and Ebay the expansion is way overpriced. I have read that the expansion really makes the game better so I try to get it from somewhere. Any help that you could provide in this chasing?

Regards,
Laszlo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Schulzetenberg
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's long out of print, and so it tends get pretty expensive. Your best bet is to subscribe to the game here on BGG and make sure you get notifications for the marketplace and geeklists, as well as put a notification system in place on Ebay. You can sometimes get a deal if you're patient.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Schneider
Germany
Karlsruhe
flag msg tools
Hello Laszlo, you are right!

I ask for myself if there is nobody who can give the cards of this expansion as pdf files. As I know the expansion are only cards, no miniatures or anything else. I would pay for the expences of scanning.

Regards, Matthias from Germany

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
luke smith
New Zealand
Dunedin
Otago
flag msg tools
I am also keen for a scan, or even just a write up of what is on the cards, so I can make them myself, if people are worried about copyright.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nik Degtyarenko
msg tools
I asked for a same thing. Im ready to pay for scans/ I want to make a mod for TTS as it only has base game now/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.