Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dreux Barbier
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought the whole of Darkest Night 1st Edition. I'd like to play the base game a bit, then add the expansion content as I go. I found the icons on the cards and was able to separate those. I don't know how to figure out how many/which blights need to get split out. This is also partially for organization purposes too - to facilitate finding these things while I'm playing.
I couldn't seem to find a total components list - does anyone know where I can find that?
Thanks!
Dreux
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Lennert
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There are player aids on the back of the base game, second expansion, and fourth expansion rulebooks listing the blights that come in each of those boxes. (All the tokens for a given type of blight come in the same box.)

If for some reason you are missing those rulebooks, you can download them from the publisher's web site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dreux Barbier
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh Thanks! I saw those, but it didn't click that I could use those to separate the blights! hehe!
-Dreux

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo D'Ulisse
Italy
ROMA
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would start playing the whole lot... not too complicated and a great reward... when I started to play just the base game was not so funny as when I put every expansion in!!!...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.