Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Hancock-Parmer
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
PhD Candidate; Interested in Game Design
mbmbmbmbmb
We recently purchased a copy of the most recent edition of Tales of the Arabian Nights and enjoyed it very much.

We also wanted to make the game less fiddly. The Player Mat already in the Files section seems like a fine idea, but we had something else in mind. The gold-star we are aiming for would resemble the pad of paper that came packaged with HeroQuest - a set of small pieces of paper, perhaps 2"x4" each, where the player keeps track of points and Skills.

Personally, I enjoy the flavor text on the Status cards and would continue to use those -- but if I worked up a PDF for these pads of paper, should I put them in the Files section here at BGG? Or is this a solution for a nonexistent problem?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The previous thread in this sub-forum is a discussion about a custom playmat design. There's apparently some interest, but given how long it's taken for these solutions to be presented, I'd say it isn't a pressing problem. Check out the other design and if you think yours is better or does things differently, feel free to upload it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.