Subject: Whizzard Proxy ID rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Donny
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've been trying to find an English version of this ID, but all I found was the French version xD so after an hour of editing and cutting out stuff, I've finish editing this ID into it's English form.

http://i.imgur.com/q4Qzo9X.jpg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BT Carpenter
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Whizzard was one of the early IDs - that image looks like a promo card of some sort.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon C
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a fan made alt-art, not official- so no surprise that it's only around in 1 language originally.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
yeah, I've seen some of these flying around here, but it's in French. xD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
iLLumines wrote:
yeah, I've seen some of these flying around here, but it's in French. xD

We got a few English ones. Just gave them away at our last tournament.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well I don't have the luxury of having a community nearby

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
iLLumines wrote:

Disputes living in a city, it's not that huge here either. Maybe you should try organizing an event (that's what I did). Not everyone has cards so I made it a single core tournament. Trying to arrange 4 tournaments a year.

I just got lucky and a really swell guy from Italy gave the group some promo cards. We used them as prizes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
ACGalaga wrote:
iLLumines wrote:

Disputes living in a city, it's not that huge here either. Maybe you should try organizing an event (that's what I did). Not everyone has cards so I made it a single core tournament. Trying to arrange 4 tournaments a year.

I just got lucky and a really swell guy from Italy gave the group some promo cards. We used them as prizes.

Heh I'm actually trying to find people who actually wants to start as well. We mostly have mtg around here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Blumklotz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have a good relationship with your Favorite Local Game Store (FLGS) you can have them order two things to help run demos of the game.

1) They can order a store copy of the Android:NR (ANR) Core Set at a vastly reduced cost. Now they have a box that can be used anytime to show basic game off.

2) They can order a demo kit which comes with 8 Corp/Runner decks (Jinteki PE/Kate) that are simplified (read not legal normally for play) that are ready to go. It also comes with a demo guide and simplified rule set (no traces or bad pub are used for example). I think they only pay shipping.

I also picked up double mat from FFG for when I run demos (it has clearly marked places for each server and the runners Grip, Stack and Heap).

I hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.