Subject: Copy for sale rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dane P
United States
South Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
I have a mint copy of A Bridge Too Far (opened, but not punched and box in like-new condition).

Before I put it up on e-bay I wanted to see if anyone around here wanted me to put it up at BGG first to buy it. The current e-bay price is $625 and that's what I'm going to ask.

I had no idea it was worth so much, and I'm not a fan of the black counters for SS due to the effect on my old-man eyes. I love anything Market-Garden, but I'm more fond of playing it at a larger scale than squad-level.

Reach out to me if you're interested.
I've never done a sale via BGG before, so if I'm violating any TOS, I apologize and it is out of sheer (American) ignorance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martí Cabré

Terrassa
Catalonia, Spain
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that if you pay BGG their fee, then it's all ok.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Reed
United States
Clayton
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes, I believe you have to go through their marketplace.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar Oliver
Saint Lucia
Terrassa
Catalonia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
625$ is a low price, just to start the bid. I would ask a bit more, maybe the first born of the buyer.
I suggest you to check the price history of the game in the bgg marketplace : here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xesqui BCN
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Teofilus wrote:
625$ is a low price, just to start the bid. I would ask a bit more, maybe the first born of the buyer.
I suggest you to check the price history of the game in the bgg marketplace : here

the first born of the buyer plus the 625$ and one liter of blood of the buyer is a good price

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.