BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Rainbow Werewolf 6 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: D1_NFs_Are_Dumb_But_Not_Necessarily_Evil [+] [View All]
Admiral L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
Trigirl being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated. -Dangerface
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb
Rainbow Werewolf 6!

This is a semi-standard Werewolf game with standard roles and rules but one major difference- each person reveals just as a color, not a role or an alignment. This is a pre-determined roleset with some unknowns. This means that I built the roleset and then added filler role options; the final roles were not randomly selected.

Red Roles (1 in game)
Werewolf- Standard wolf.

Orange Roles (2 in game)
Brutal Werewolf- Max Evil- Brutal on death.
Color-Linked Wolf- Max Evil- Submits a second conditional kill each night that only goes off if they successfully predict the color of the target. They lose their power after the first additional kill.
Brutal Hunter- Good- Wins for good if in the final 2 with a wolf, brutal on death.
Color-Linked Parity Vigilante- Good- Submits a conditional kill each night that only goes off if they predict the color of their target. They lose their power after the first successful kill. Wins for good if in the final 2 with a wolf.

Yellow Roles (1 in game)
Mimic- Aux Evil- Each night may view someone to learn their role. Can reveal and view as any of the roles previously viewed. N0 Jester Villager view.
Chatty Wolf- Max Evil- May create a chat with someone each day. Learns their color and may reveal and view as any color they've chatted with. Gets an N0.
Chameleon Wolf- Max Evil- May view and reveal as any color that he has eaten.
Colored Cultist- Aux Evil- Knows the identities and colors of all of the other evils and may reveal and view as any color they want.

Green Roles (6 in game)
Villager x 6- All villagers will see Villager in Cassandra, but two will have a hidden attribute.
--- Jester Villager- 1 - The Jester Villager will view and reveal as any other color (except yellow or green)- either red, orange, blue, or purple to fill in the one gap. This is not a random selection. It is predetermined.

Blue Roles (3 in game)
Color Sorcerer- Aux Evil- Views two people each night and learns the color they make when combined together. Also learns if they viewed a wolf. Cannot repeat views until everyone living has been viewed. N0 view is a random self-targeted teal (ie green clear). See color chart below.
Wolf Cub- Aux/Max Evil- Is informed of the colors of all other wolves at the start of the game. Picks three people at the beginning of the game and the color they will become, and one will become that Werewolf. Promotes to Werewolf after the death of the first wolf. Views as Not Wolf/Aux Evil until promotion.
Concealer- Aux Evil- Picks someone each night that will reveal as black the next cycle if killed. Only one role may be blacked out at a time, so once a new target is successfully obscured, the entire role of the first gets revealed. If their target does not die in the correct time period, they learn the role of that target. Picks an N0.
Emerl- Good- Learns a non-green role that is in the game each night. N0 view is one of the Jester villagers.
Color Seer- Good- Views two people each night and learns the color they make when combined together. Cannot repeat views until everyone living has been viewed. N0 view is a random self-targeted teal (ie green clear). See color chart below.
Apprentice Painter- Good- As soon as the first good blue or purple role dies, they get to start viewing someone each night and learn if they are Primary (Red, Blue, Yellow) or a Secondary (Orange, Purple, Green) color. Yellow roles will view as Primary regardless of what they are set to reveal as.
Aware Villager- Good- Learns the colors of anyone that targets them each night.
Chatty Villager- Good- May choose someone each night to make a chat with. Gets an N0 pick for D1.

Purple Roles (2 in game)
Evil Painter- Evil- Views each night for the color of someones' role. Once per game, may choose to paint someone as black, obscuring their color on reveal. N0 Green view.
Good Painter- Good- Views each night for the color of someones' role. Once per game, may choose to paint someone as white, revealing the full role on death instead of the color. N0 Green view.
** Both painters use their ability as a night action. They do not have to have viewed the person they paint. If they both paint the same person, it will cancel out and there will be normal reveal. Same with Concealer and White Paint.

Misc Role Clarifications:
- Everything is a Night Action, except for brutals and yellow color reveals, which can be changed at any time.
- Order of night actions are: Views, Kills, Chats, Set Reveal (so no one can reveal/view N2 as something they learn about N2).

Color Combination Chart

Full Roleset
Werewolf*
Orange Role #1*
Orange Role #2*

Yellow Role #1
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager

Blue Role #1*
Blue Role #2*
Blue Role #3*

Purple Role #1*
Purple Role #2*

Jester Villager

*Two of the starred will not be in the game.

Additionally, the following are true:
- There are four evils in the game.
- There is a maximum evil parity total of 3 across the entire game. Wolf cub does count as 1 pre-promotion for this purpose.

Series History:
Rainbow Werewolf- Good wins at F4 by LHLV!
Rainbow Werewolf 2- Good wins at F4.
Rainbow Werewolf 3- Evil wins at F3.
Rainbow Werewolf 4- Evil wins at F4.
Rainbow Werewolf 5- Evil wins at F5.
Rainbow Werewolf, Majority Rules Style- Evil Wins!- Evil wins at F7.
Rainbow Werewolf at CabinCon- Evil wins at F5.

Changes from the first run:
- The Werewolf may or may not be in the game and could be covered by the Jester Villager.
- Brutal Cultist and Dr. Boom became Poisoner Wolf and Good Poisoner.
- Evil Painter no longer counts for parity.
- A Cultist that may or may not count for parity was added.
- Painters don't have to have viewed someone to paint them.

Changes from the second run:
- Black Hat Villager 14th player removed
- There are a possibility of two Jester Villagers instead of just 1 and the number of possible blue roles was bumped up to 3.
- Added Chatty Wolf, Chatty Villager, and Specials Seer.
- Changed all N0 views to pre-determined (except for Chatty Wolf).

Changes from the third run:
- Added Concealer, Emerl.
- Changed Witness to learn all people that target someone.
- Removed Cultist, Aux Seer.

Changes from the fourth run:
- Clarified that Jester Villagers can never be green.
- Clarified that all yellow roles can view as anything they're eligible to reveal as.
- Added Color-Linked Wolf, Color-Linked Parity Vigilante, Colored Cultist, Apprentice Painter, Aware Villager.
- Changed Seer and Sorcerer to color-mixed versions.
- Changed Wolf Cub to add choice and knowledge about wolves' colors.
- Removed Poisoner Werewolf, Good Poisoner, and Witness.
- Yellow role guaranteed in the game.
- Expanded Concealer to gain information.

Changes from Majority Rules:
- One Jester Villager instead of two.
- The Colored Cultist sets their reveal as a night action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Admiral L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
Trigirl being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated. -Dangerface
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Rainbow Werewolf 6- In Signup
This is mod!LJ’s standard rules post. Some of this might not apply. Ignore it if it doesn’t.

Friendly Game: First and foremost, this is a friendly game. Don’t be mean to people. Things like name calling and personal attacks will not be tolerated and may result in a perma-ban from my games if I tell you that you are crossing lines and you don’t stop. If you feel like someone else crossed a line, let me know, and I can talk to them for you.

Conditional Orders: These are accepted for orders, views, kills, et cetera. They can be things like “If Irina flips Seer, NK Belash instead”, “If 4th is lynched, view Lemon”, or even “Consider Ziilch my perma-backup view if I don’t have a valid order in.” They can’t be things like, “If someone hard claims Seer between now and dawn, protect them.” If you’re unsure, just ask!

Deadlines: All deadlines are X:X0:59. That means that if dusk is at 2pm, any posts with 2:00pm timestamp are valid. If Dawn is at 12:30, orders with a 12:31 timestamp will not be accepted. If a deadline happens and I don’t call dawn/dusk/give results/etc, hold the horse. I’ll be there shortly.

Brutal Orders: Brutals are mandatory unless otherwise stated. If you are brutal and do not have a valid order or conditional in place, your brutal will take out someone from your own team. So be sure to use orders and add conditionals if you might have a brutal.

Speeding Things Up: Nightfalls are valid options. If nightfall votes happen such that lynch results are locked, I will process dusk. If this is a game with vote manipulation, I will not unless there’s enough of a margin that any voting manipulation will not be given away. Unless I say otherwise, locking your game orders at night will speed up dawn.

Minimum Requirements: This falls between a Post for Your Life and a Proof of Life game. There is no minimum posting requirement, but if you’re not engaged in the game, I might replace you out. If you’re only going to make 1 post each day, they better be good posts. Likewise, if you miss a set of night orders, you can’t make them up, and I will replace you out. You don’t have to be omnipresent, but you need to be playing.

ModChat Information: Doing anything akin to flipping your card or talking about the color of your hat will result in a modkill. This includes: directly quoting modchats, using or faking screenshots of anything in Cassandra, or having people verify information by giving out the 10th word or letter that they get. This could also include things like, “LJ was late giving out views. Tell me what time she gave them out.” For more information and clarifications on this, please see this post.

Starts When Full: If this is a starts when full game, as soon as the game fills, I will post a message saying that it’s full and giving people warning that I will put it into start mode the next night. The exception to this rule is a game that fills the week that it’s put up. Those will start immediately.

Other: If something comes up that I don’t address in the rules, I will use my best judgment when resolving it. If the Lynch/Night time are different in the OP and Cassy, assume that Cassy is right. If I screw something up, I will retcon or change things to even it out with both sides. If it’s pre-D2, I may re-roll.

Don’t be a dick.

Have fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
AlwaysIdle
Amekins
BerenCamlost
Chronomodra
Elaur
monogarden
nolemonplease
ortho_
PaperF
Rhanddom
RoyalApe
silverbonds
TFang
The_Rorab
TommyDanger
xandryyte

16 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/1641...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G C

Georgia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaius Ceaser
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Q. Dangerpants, esq
United States
Westford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If this starts tomorrow, add me and I'm in. If it doesn't start until Friday or later, I'm not, because next week will be pretty dicey for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Beck
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
Let's Go Royals! *clap* *clap* *clap clap clap*
badge
The Real Rafiki
mbmbmbmbmb
TommyDanger wrote:
If this starts tomorrow, add me and I'm in. If it doesn't start until Friday or later, I'm not, because next week will be pretty dicey for me.

If this needs to start tomorrow to let Tommy play - I'll play instead of co-mod

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Admiral L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It would start almost immediately if Royal and Tommy both join.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Beck
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
The Real Rafiki
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed myself & Tommy up because I could.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Beck
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
The Real Rafiki
mbmbmbmbmb
also - despite being briefly listed as modding this game - I have no knowledge of the set that lj is going to use. Just so that we're clear
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Whack-a-Doodle
United States
Santa Cruz
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
I just signed myself & Tommy up because I could.

Oh, so you're also a Tommy sockpuppet? Nice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Westford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know, this entire Werewolf sub is all just a dissociative identity crisis like in the John Cusack movie. (Sorry, no spoilers tag for a 13 year old film.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Admiral L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet!

I'll throw things into N0 now.

No posting!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Admiral L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
blush Apparently, I forgot how many people are in this roleset, so we need 2 more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Westford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Admiral L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I GMed Lemon and Dake though, and lemon already signed up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Beck
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
The Real Rafiki
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
blush Apparently, I forgot how many people are in this roleset, so we need 2 more.

I thought 13 seemed light

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Żarski-Riley
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
Just take a moment for yourself
badge
I have no idea
mbmbmbmbmb
Boo to my refusal to play two games at once these days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lisa
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This filled quickly! I think I shouldn't play three games but I don't make good choices.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludes
United States
Honor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Alternate me, please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Admiral L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, now we're starting!

No posting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Cassandra Automatic Vote Tally System

Your Moderator has enabled the Cassandra Automatic Vote Tally system
for this game. In order for it to function correctly, your votes will
need to be formatted correctly. The following rules will explain what
you will need to do:

Players
1. All votes must be bolded

2. The entire vote statement must be bolded and enclosed in brackets:
[vote jmilum]

3. If your game allows, and you [vote nightfall] your vote will
be locked. Your moderator may have disabled nightfall votes.

4. Vote tallies will be automatically posted to the game thread
regularly if the tally has changed. The Tally and Vote Logs (for each
game day) are also available on the Cassandra game page.

5. If your vote is not counted be sure to check the Vote Log page and
see if it was marked invalid and why.

6. Case does not matter and simple typos will not cause the vote to fail.

7. You may [vote no lynch] if your game allows it.

8. Non voting players will be listed in the tallies. This will only be
correct if the Moderator notes which players have been killed (see below)

9. Editing a vote post will invalidate the vote and it will not be counted.

Moderators
1. The moderator will need to post [Dawn] when the day begins
(after the night results are posted) and [Dusk] when the lynch
deadline has passed and the day is over. Votes will not be counted
after [Dusk] has been posted. They will be registered again
after [Dawn] is next posted.

2. You may include a day number in the dawn and dusk post for
informational purposes, but it will not be used by the system.
Cassandra will increment an internal counter each time it sees
[Dawn] no matter what day is shown in a dawn post (i.e.
[Dawn 3] the three is allowed but ignored)

3. After dusk has been posted, the Moderator may go to the game page
on Cassandra to request a Final Tally to be posted before the normal
scan period has elapsed (i.e. Game Y gets scanned at 45 min. after the
hour, if it lynches at 7pm the moderator may request a tally to be
posted from the game page before 7:45pm. it will also be posted
regardless of whether or not it has been changed since the last
posting) - Do this by clicking on the 'Force Vote Tally' link.

4. You will need to note which players were killed via the lynch or at night by
either posting [killed jmilum] in the thread, or by going to the game
page and editing the player list. When posting in the thread, be sure to post
[dusk] before posting the lynch kill, and post [dawn] before
posting the night kill.
Example:
A. lynch time has passed so post [dusk]
B. goto the game page and select a final tally to be posted
C. check the final tally and post [killed melsana]
D. after the night deadline has passed post [dawn]
E. post the night kill with [killed kima]

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.
Your Moderator has chosen to allow Nightfall votes.
Your Moderator has chosen to allow No Lynch votes.

Vote Log Page: http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/1641...
Vote Tally Page: http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/1641...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Admiral L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
[dawn]

You may post! First dusk is on Thursday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
I run wit bad ass sistas wit them righteous fangs, Killas that cut ya leave ya bleeding to die in the rain. Yall can’t understand the blade as it slice through ya vein, Yall ain’t realize the sweet fore it turn into pain. - O Dawg
mbmbmbmbmb
[vote Ortho]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (15/15) - # - Voted by

ortho_ - 1 - TFang(1)

Not Voting: AlwaysIdle, Amekins, BerenCamlost, Chronomodra, Elaur, monogarden, nolemonplease, ortho_, PaperF, Rhanddom, RoyalApe, silverbonds, TommyDanger, xandryyte

Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 9:00 AM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 9:30 AM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

TFang - 1 - ortho_(1)

Not Voting: AlwaysIdle, Amekins, BerenCamlost, Chronomodra, Elaur, monogarden, nolemonplease, ortho_, PaperF, Rhanddom, RoyalApe, silverbonds, TommyDanger, xandryyte

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [76] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.