4,626 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
29.2% of Goal | 29 Days Left

Support:

Level 3 Tunt
United States
flag msg tools
mb
They Come Unseen is $23.98 shipped with Prime from multiple third party sellers on Amazon. is $26.39 shipped with no Prime needed from the third party seller TOTAL BOOKS.

Amazon link to all sellers: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1472813960/ref=tmm...=

It looks like the game may have gone on sale from some of these sellers weeks ago but it's hard to tell because it's not a high-profile game to begin with and like with other Osprey games it is listed as a book and not a game. All other online game retailers have the game for $32-40 before shipping. The last time I found a deal posted for this game was a July sale at $24.99 from CoolStuffInc.

I don't know anything about this game but I noticed it while browsing the Osprey listings. The one text review makes it sound fun if you're really, really into submarines shooting each other. I'm not. I like my submarines to make love, not war.

The Board Game Show Review of They Come Unseen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zaphod Beeblebrox
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: They Come Unseen - $24 Shipped w/ Prime (Amazon Wants You To Play Fancy Battleship)
I bet these guys would be awesome at this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathanael Robinson
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: They Come Unseen - $24 Shipped w/ Prime (Amazon Wants You To Play Fancy Battleship)
These guys had a bad experience and gave it a thumbs down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Osprey games again: Agamemnon, The Ravens of Thri Sahashri, Odin's Ravens, The King Is Dead and Escape from the Aliens in Outer Space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nyem 24
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got Captain Sonar so I think I'll sit this one out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice Fitzgerald
United States
Allen
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Back up to $36 through Prime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Level 3 Tunt
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Moezilla wrote:
Back up to $36 through Prime.

But still available for $26.40 shipped with no Prime needed from seller TOTAL BOOKS.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1472813960/ref=tmm...=

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice Fitzgerald
United States
Allen
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, that's how I ordered it. It'll take longer to get to me but that's fine, I have a lot more things waiting in the queue to play still.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.